Shipping Cookies

Baking By Peeverly Updated 12 Nov 2006 , 12:06pm by KimmysKakes

Peeverly Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Peeverly Posted 11 Nov 2006 , 9:16pm
post #1 of 4

Okay, I am sure you all have answered this question a million times but here goes: How do you ship cookies?? I have a customer who wants me to ship cookies in a tin. If I put the cookies in the tin how can I make sure they don't break but look professional? I really want to do this but I am afraid they are going to break. What is your advice?
Thanks.

3 replies
aboelkens Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aboelkens Posted 11 Nov 2006 , 9:31pm
post #2 of 4

I am sure like you said that it has been answered before, but I have been here less than a month, so I will bump you and wait for an answer because I want to know too. icon_biggrin.gif

CherylAnn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CherylAnn Posted 12 Nov 2006 , 11:47am
post #3 of 4

I saw on tv that a lady was taking 2 cookies back to back and wrapping in plastic wrap to prevent breaking, but Im not sure how you would ship in a tin to look professional after having done that... hope someone will give us some clues.

KimmysKakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KimmysKakes Posted 12 Nov 2006 , 12:06pm
post #4 of 4

I JUST sent my mom a tin of cookies I baked and she said they were fine. All I did was place a layer of wax paper in between each layer of cookies and packed the tin very full so they couldn't move around. Then I put the tin in a larger box surrounded by styrofoam peanuts (or you can use bubble wrap, if you have some). Good luck! icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%