I'm Soooo Hooked. I'm Dreaming About Cakes And Supplies!!

Decorating By CupCake13 Updated 9 Nov 2006 , 3:53am by czyadgrl

CupCake13 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CupCake13 Posted 8 Nov 2006 , 6:56pm
post #1 of 7

LOL!! Omgosh, last night's dream was that I found a Hobart mixer - the smaller industrial one - with all it's attachments, and TWO bowls at a Salvation Army type thrift store - for $83! BARGAIN!

When I went to buy it, it disappeared and I was so mad!!

do you all dream about this stuff too? LOL

6 replies
BakeQueen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BakeQueen Posted 8 Nov 2006 , 7:47pm
post #2 of 7

CupCake13,

You are not alone in this. I too dream about cake stuff. I even daydream at work about cakes. I spend most of my workday surfing the web for cake supplies, tips and treasures. I love it! icon_lol.gif

monizcel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
monizcel Posted 8 Nov 2006 , 7:51pm
post #3 of 7

I dream about cakes and supplies all the time. I think it is a common affliction here on CC!

writer_mom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
writer_mom Posted 8 Nov 2006 , 7:58pm
post #4 of 7

LOL! I know what you mean. Last week, my husband was having a jolly old time telling me about how I was talking in my sleep about cakes. icon_redface.gif

tyty Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tyty Posted 8 Nov 2006 , 7:58pm
post #5 of 7

I sit at work and daydream and shop for supplies all day. I look at pictures of supplies and daydream about what I could do with "that" or when I have the $ I am going to buy "this" next! LOL

finnox Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
finnox Posted 9 Nov 2006 , 3:18am
post #6 of 7

Yeah tyty I have those same daydreams I always think about what I could buy when I get money. I always think about things like that. I also think of ways I can organize my cake stuff better. My biggest dream was the KA mixer and I got that on Monday what will I dream about next.....

czyadgrl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
czyadgrl Posted 9 Nov 2006 , 3:53am
post #7 of 7

thank goodness I'm not the only one.
I try to fall asleep, but only cakes run thru my head.
I actually fall asleep, and only cakes run thru my head. Things I don't think I could do yet, in my sleep I can magically whip up tierd cake after tiered cake. The colors change a lot though.

What do you think it all means? LOL

icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%