Pricing

Decorating By marknrox Updated 1 Feb 2005 , 3:46am by GHOST_USER_NAME

marknrox Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
marknrox Posted 31 Jan 2005 , 11:19pm
post #1 of 4

Hi everyone,

I have really enjoyed this site and have tried some of the ideas I have seen on here.

I have only been decorating cakes/cookies for about 1 1/2 years and now that the word is getting out, I have several requests for cakes. Does anyone know how to price them? I want to be fair, but don't want to cheat myself or them. It seems to take me a long time to do one because I'm such a perfectionist. Any help would be appreciated.
icon_smile.gif

Thanks, Rox--

3 replies
GHOST_USER_NAME Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GHOST_USER_NAME Posted 31 Jan 2005 , 11:23pm
post #2 of 4

I start at 2.5-3.5 times my cost on standard cakes, on go up depending on the skill level required.

send me an email, if you like, and I'll send you my pricing matrix. I"ll need to know if you use MS Works or Excel to send you the correct version.

marknrox Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
marknrox Posted 31 Jan 2005 , 11:37pm
post #3 of 4

Thank you. I sent you a pm. I'm not sure how to find your email address. I haven't figured out this website yet.

GHOST_USER_NAME Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GHOST_USER_NAME Posted 1 Feb 2005 , 3:46am
post #4 of 4

No, I messed up and forgot to add it to my post. It's [email protected].

If anyone wants a copy feel free to email me so I can send it to you. Don't forget I'll need to know if you use MS Works or Excel to send you the correct version. I get a lot of requests and don't know which one to send.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%