I Need Help For A Cake That Is Cheeky But Not Naughty!

Decorating By 0adi0 Updated 2 Oct 2007 , 3:18pm by MistyRomack

chaptlps Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chaptlps Posted 10 Sep 2007 , 2:23am
post #31 of 38

Way kewl icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif
Glad I could help icon_biggrin.gif

gingerkitten79 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gingerkitten79 Posted 10 Sep 2007 , 2:51am
post #32 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleLinda

Without getting too off topic, I have a question regarding attitudes towards boobs. Here in the USA, a teenage boy or a man would be excited to see a woman's boobs. So, in Austrailia and Europe, do they feel the same way or is it just ordinary to them and therefore unexciting?

Men here are just as red blooded as anywhere else but i think it might have something to do with the liberal culture here. We as a country arent a very religious whereas in the US it does seem to be a very conservative religious society.
Now that is a massive generalisation i know and i dont want to upset anyone that is religious, but i just dont think we are as full on with it. If that makes sense. We are a very laid back society.

okay back on topic... the daisy dukes shorts sound fantastic!

ApplegumKitchen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ApplegumKitchen Posted 14 Sep 2007 , 5:05am
post #33 of 38

WOW... did I start something?? Prudish ??!! Just checked back to see what was happening - Yeah!! woo hoo - us Aussies are all sex maniacs, who swing from the gum trees with a koala in each arm. hahaha - We are just as boring as you guys - we just seem to be more upfront with everything - Amazes me that topless bathing is a BIG NO NO - but I've seen some pretty disgusting bums hanging out of G strings roller-blading along the promenades in the US!! and that seems to be OK

So - "Sex and the City" was ALL MAKE-BELIEVE?@#$@@?

I am shattered!!

Sorry guys - just teasing - I'm feeling naughty today

0adi0 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
0adi0 Posted 2 Oct 2007 , 2:55pm
post #34 of 38

Hello everyone!
Thank you for your patience! I've just delivered the cake today and I have some photos for you to see. I did end up doing the suitcase with a bra and tie. Personally I don't think it's all that good because of all the trouble i've had using the black fondant icon_cry.gif . Anyway here it is!

http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1103663

Bra detail:
http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1103703

A more detail on the suitcase
http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1103703

Thanks again!

mgdqueen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mgdqueen Posted 2 Oct 2007 , 3:05pm
post #35 of 38

You did a terrific job-the cake turned out great. I'm sure he loved it, as did your cheeky friends from work!! icon_biggrin.gif

fooby Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fooby Posted 2 Oct 2007 , 3:10pm
post #36 of 38

I love this cake. Didn't even know there was a post about it. Naughty but classy and your handwriting rocks!!!! icon_lol.gif

mssweetie24 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mssweetie24 Posted 2 Oct 2007 , 3:13pm
post #37 of 38

You did a great job.. thumbs_up.gif

MistyRomack Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MistyRomack Posted 2 Oct 2007 , 3:18pm
post #38 of 38

Love this thread, love the cake, it turned out well! I like that type of briefcase too....it does seem to be a challenge but it turned out fantastic all the same. We are our own worst critics. LOL

Classy definitely! I agree tho' America....we freak over boobs, and I've seen some nasty other stuff, there should be laws regulating weight limits and stuff on gstrings and thongs too! LOLOL I know I wouldn't publicize my mommy parts and the cottage cheese thighs that go along with it. LOL
Dimply butts are not pleasing. LOL icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%