Please Help Looking For Recipe!!!! Anyone!!!!

Decorating By andayol Updated 2 Sep 2007 , 11:22pm by arosstx

andayol Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
andayol Posted 1 Sep 2007 , 1:56am
post #1 of 17

Hello....There was a post for a white cake from epicurious! I lost the recipe and I need to bake that one since its all the ingrediants I mentioned to the person doing the cake for AND Now I cant find it.
Anyone

16 replies
bakedandiced Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bakedandiced Posted 1 Sep 2007 , 1:59am
post #2 of 17

Sorry I do not have this, but here is a bump Good Luck!

jibbies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jibbies Posted 1 Sep 2007 , 2:06am
post #3 of 17

Just out of curiosity I typed in epicurious.com. It took me straight to the web site and I typed in "white cake" and 216 recipes came up.
You should be able to find the one you are looking for thumbs_up.gif
Jibbies

nrctermite Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nrctermite Posted 1 Sep 2007 , 2:09am
post #4 of 17

http://www.epicurious.com/tools/searchresults?search=white+cake This is the best I could do, but maybe you can find it this way. It's a list of white cakes on Epicurious.com HTH! icon_biggrin.gif

KlyKat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KlyKat Posted 1 Sep 2007 , 2:10am
post #5 of 17

That's what I found too. Good luck thumbs_up.gif K'ly

chaptlps Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chaptlps Posted 1 Sep 2007 , 2:10am
post #6 of 17

http://www.epicurious.com/recipesmenus/holidays/wedding/recipes
Is this the recipe you were looking for? It's the fluffy white wedding cake recipe at www.epicurious.com

andayol Posted 1 Sep 2007 , 2:11am
post #7 of 17

I saw it had 216, but I cant find it! PANICKING!!!! UMMM It calls for COCO-LOPEZ COCUNUT...ANY IDEA???? THANKS

cakenutz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakenutz Posted 1 Sep 2007 , 2:18am
post #8 of 17

go to forums and look for the thread on whats your favorite cake it is in the beginning first page I think

CakesByLJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakesByLJ Posted 1 Sep 2007 , 2:28am
post #9 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by andayol

Hello....There was a post for a white cake from epicurious! I lost the recipe and I need to bake that one since its all the ingrediants I mentioned to the person doing the cake for AND Now I cant find it.
Anyone

This might be it:
this recipe is from Shubox Cafe. so go to www.epicurious.com, and then it is under(I think) Cocnut Layer Cake. Look for the one that is from the Shubox Cafe. (copied from a previous forum) hth

kaseynh Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kaseynh Posted 1 Sep 2007 , 2:28am
post #10 of 17

I found it... icon_biggrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCJean

The decadent white cake, with cream of coconut is called coconut cake. You can find it here ...... http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/recipe_views/views/102696.

andayol Posted 1 Sep 2007 , 2:29am
post #11 of 17

I LOOKED UP CAKES FROM SCRATCH! (LOL) ON THE SEARCH ENGINE AND CAKE CENTRAL CAME UP!!!! AND....
THE LINK IS......

http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/102696

FOR COCONUT LAYER CAKE!!!!
They say you cant taste the coconut and it makes and excellent white cake!!!!! SO, THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!! KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED I WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW IT TURNED OUT!!!! THANKS AGAIN!!!!!

kaseynh Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kaseynh Posted 1 Sep 2007 , 2:38am
post #12 of 17

Oops icon_redface.gif Should have tried the link first...Here it is, really! icon_biggrin.gif

http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/102696

cakenutz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakenutz Posted 1 Sep 2007 , 2:39am
post #13 of 17

Its a great cake Good luck thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

jibbies Posted 1 Sep 2007 , 2:40am
post #14 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by andayol

I saw it had 216, but I cant find it! PANICKING!!!! UMMM It calls for COCO-LOPEZ COCUNUT...ANY IDEA???? THANKS

Coco-Lopez is canned coconut milk, I get mine at Wal-mart. It is on the liquor aisle toward the end where the grenedine syrup is, remember to shake/stir it up because it separates and settles, BTW it does not contain alcohol
Jibbies

jibbies Posted 1 Sep 2007 , 3:04am
post #15 of 17

I remembered that I have a can of Coco-Lopez in my pantry. I got it out it is Cream of coconut and the can size is 15oz
Jibbies

Chericakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Chericakes Posted 2 Sep 2007 , 11:08pm
post #16 of 17

That is a delicious cake. I made it a few weeks ago. Good luck!

arosstx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
arosstx Posted 2 Sep 2007 , 11:22pm
post #17 of 17

Please note that Coco Lopez is CREAM of coconut, NOT coconut milk. VERY different from one another and if you use coconut milk in the recipe it will not turn out the same!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%