Cinderella Cupcakes

Decorating By Kate714 Updated 30 Oct 2006 , 6:05pm by Kate714

Kate714 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kate714 Posted 30 Oct 2006 , 5:23pm
post #1 of 8

Does anyone have any ideas/suggestions for a Cinderella-themed party? They want cupcakes. She specifically said Cinderella, not just princess. I need something not too difficult, but cool looking!! icon_confused.gif

7 replies
ConnieB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ConnieB Posted 30 Oct 2006 , 5:26pm
post #2 of 8

I would do a Cinderella Cupcake cake. You can do a FBCT of Cinderella.

Just an idea!

usaribbon.gif

KatieTaylor77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KatieTaylor77 Posted 30 Oct 2006 , 5:28pm
post #3 of 8

Thats tough . . . I'd think this would be a great opportunity to try the pumpkin coach cake . . . you can do a smaller sized one with the Great Pumpkin pan at Williams-Sonoma . . . you could do some ribbon MMF roses on the coach . . . then do cupcakes to match with ribbon roses as a little decor . . . but I would have a hard time thinking of something easy to do just with cupcakes.

MikeRowesHunny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MikeRowesHunny Posted 30 Oct 2006 , 5:28pm
post #4 of 8

How about cupcakes iced in blue with a mmf/fondant slipper, cut out with a mini cookie cutter that has been sprinkled with disco glitter/edible glitter to look like glass?

Edited to say:

I bought my mini cookie cutters (and normal size) here, and I have a high heel shoe, so I know they do them!:

www.foosecookiecutters.com/

here's the page with the miniture shoe (scroll to the bottom):

http://www.foosecookiecutters.com/store/weddingmini-ss2.html

Kate714 Posted 30 Oct 2006 , 5:39pm
post #5 of 8

awesome ideas!! I would love to try a cupcake cake, but it's kind of short notice and I have a couple of other big cakes coming up...not ready yet for that!

LOVE that shoe idea!! I think I'll run that buy her!!

karmicflower Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
karmicflower Posted 30 Oct 2006 , 5:39pm
post #6 of 8

Hi there, well what first comes to mind is blue iced cupcakes in foil liners, and you could use cake sparkles all over it, and make little glass slippers out of chocolate or fondant and paint them with luster dust...

HTH,

Jenn

Marissaisabel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Marissaisabel Posted 30 Oct 2006 , 5:41pm
post #7 of 8

I know its simple but I did this for one of my sisters friend. I don't have my own picture because I don't know how to upload STILL.
http://www.decopac.com/catalog/dsp_results.cfm?t_id=36&s_searchthis=2931&r=6&x=6&y=4 LOL The gal LOVED them and so did all the little girls.

Kate714 Posted 30 Oct 2006 , 6:05pm
post #8 of 8

I saw those little figurines...very cute! I just worry because it includes all the princesses...I'd have to order a bunch just to get enough Cinderellas!

The woman says she likes the fondant shoe idea....thanks so much for the link to the cutter!! I just ordered them because the party is on 11/11...want to make sure I get them in time.

Thanks everyone!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%