Cookie Bouquet Ideas For A New Home (From Realtor)??

Baking By aubrazacmom Updated 31 Aug 2007 , 4:42am by -Tubbs

aubrazacmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aubrazacmom Posted 30 Aug 2007 , 1:56pm
post #1 of 15

I am getting ready to go marketing to my local realtors as I know that they send out housewarming thank yous to their clients. I am trying to come up with a cookie bouquet design that would fit this - any ideas????

Thanks in advance!!

14 replies
Photomommie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MichelleM77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MichelleM77 Posted 30 Aug 2007 , 3:33pm
post #3 of 15

I think this is a great idea. A realtor friend of my aunt's has already asked for bouquets. She currently gives some sort of wine basket and is looking for something different.

-Tubbs Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-Tubbs Posted 30 Aug 2007 , 3:58pm
post #4 of 15

Just a thought on this... I had a realtor who LOVED my cookies and wanted 6 for an open house. SIX!! I told her that I couldn't do so few and explained that since they keep well in the freezer, why didn't I make her two dozen that she could access whenever she needed them. Cookie bouquets especially take a lot of time, since every cookie is different. I am making it policy now, that when I make one for an order I will make two more to freeze for future use.

Good luck with your marketing campaign!
Natalie.

ChristaPaloma Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ChristaPaloma Posted 30 Aug 2007 , 4:07pm
post #5 of 15

A "Home Sweet Home" plaque would make a nice addition to the above set.

ChristaPaloma Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ChristaPaloma Posted 30 Aug 2007 , 4:09pm
post #6 of 15

A "Home Sweet Home" plaque would make a nice addition to the above set, which is a very nice set.,,, maybe one with the realtors specific logo to sinch the deal lol... they love to see thier logo on stuff.

caryl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
caryl Posted 30 Aug 2007 , 4:22pm
post #7 of 15

You might add a sign with the town name (or state if the towns are small and the agent serves many towns); picket fence; big oversized chair with a cat curled up on it; paint can & brush; garden flowers or vegies; lawn mower; mailbox...
and I love the "home sweet home" idea.

aubrazacmom Posted 31 Aug 2007 , 1:11am
post #8 of 15

Thanks everyone for the great ideas! Now, I just have to get baking - I will post pictures of the bouquets when done. I've got some great ideas thanks to you all now I just have to put them all together!!

TubbsCookies - never thought about that - Thanks I will have to keep that in mind when I'm doing my marketing!!

Thanks again! thumbs_up.gif

Jenn

Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 31 Aug 2007 , 1:15am
post #9 of 15

Here is a great bouquet that is from Cookiesbydesign.
LL
LL

Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 31 Aug 2007 , 1:16am
post #10 of 15

oops...posted Twice....icon_smile.gif

aubrazacmom Posted 31 Aug 2007 , 1:29am
post #11 of 15

Thanks kiddiekakes - I love these!

aswartzw Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aswartzw Posted 31 Aug 2007 , 2:03am
post #12 of 15

Maybe a pineapple too? It's a sign of hospitality and some people will get one when moving in to a new place.

aubrazacmom Posted 31 Aug 2007 , 3:23am
post #13 of 15

Thanks aswartzw - Good idea - I never knew that! thumbs_up.gif

pokeyanne Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pokeyanne Posted 31 Aug 2007 , 4:31am
post #14 of 15

That is so funny that you asked this question because I just made one of these today. My mom's friend is a real estate agent and asked me to make one for her with the possibility of more for her clients. The reason I added two of the acorns is because it has to do with the name of the agency she works for. It didn't turn out as cute as I had hoped but with some of the suggestions you got today maybe the next one will be better. icon_lol.gif
LL

-Tubbs Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-Tubbs Posted 31 Aug 2007 , 4:42am
post #15 of 15

That looks great, and the box is perfect!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%