Did You Remember To "fall Back" In Time?

Lounge By roosterroses Updated 30 Oct 2006 , 3:13am by Zmama

roosterroses Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
roosterroses Posted 29 Oct 2006 , 1:25pm
post #1 of 12

Hi everyone!

Did you remember to set your clocks back an hour??? I thought I did, but when I woke up this morning, the clocks were flashing so I knew we lost electricity sometime during the night. Checked my wristwatch and decided to get going.... but the cable box time was an hour earlier! ugh! I didn't set my wristwatch!!!
Oh, well..

How about you?

11 replies
jo_ann Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jo_ann Posted 29 Oct 2006 , 2:01pm
post #2 of 12

I did the same thing lastnight. Turned them all back to find out we lost electric during the night. We were out 6 1/2 hours here. Was a bit chilly this morning.

veejaytx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
veejaytx Posted 29 Oct 2006 , 2:24pm
post #3 of 12

I changed my watch and the little alarm clock by my bed, the other two I haven't done yet...I'll go around for several days saying "it's actually only..." and deduct that hour! I think I still do that because it used to annoy my DH (now ex) so much! LOL

Bless my dear stepfather's peapickin' heart, he actually gets up at 2 am to "fall back" or "spring forward", he just won't accept that it is okay to do it early or late! He is 82 and VERY set in his ways!

Janice

m0use Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
m0use Posted 29 Oct 2006 , 2:59pm
post #4 of 12

I almost forgot when I got up for work and then I realized that I had another hour after I had already gotten dressed, I went back to bed for a little bit.

Zmama Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Zmama Posted 29 Oct 2006 , 4:51pm
post #5 of 12

Uh, was that sposed to happen? LOL

We woke up late, fiance sposed to be somewhere at 10am. It was 10:30, he left right before 11. Guess he was right on time, instead of that hour late he was complaining about!

Oh, gotta call the ex! Have to pick up kids today, would just *hate it* if he had to wait an hour while the kids got to play at McDonalds. (Ok, maybe I shouldn't call so the kids can play! Bad me, BAD ME!)

adven68 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adven68 Posted 29 Oct 2006 , 5:01pm
post #6 of 12

I LOVE "falling behind"!!!!! I had a string of orders that I finished yesterday afternoon. I hadn't slept for 3 days. So, my beloved hubby took care of the little ones and let me take a nap at 3:00 in the afternoon. I woke up this morning!!!!! He did everything for me, including dinner and putting them to bed without waking me once!

Zmama Posted 29 Oct 2006 , 5:59pm
post #7 of 12

Does he clone well? Or is it training???

adven68 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adven68 Posted 29 Oct 2006 , 11:35pm
post #8 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zmama

Does he clone well? Or is it training???

I don't know about cloning...but his mom is responsible...not me. I found him this way. Wednesday is our 10 year anniversary. icon_biggrin.gif

beachcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
beachcakes Posted 30 Oct 2006 , 12:10am
post #9 of 12

I think I've got all the clocks changed. If I don't do it, it won't get done. At least my kitchen wall clock is correct again for the next six months! I can never get that one back on the wall once I take it down and apparently it doesn't bother DH?? tapedshut.gif

mbelgard Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mbelgard Posted 30 Oct 2006 , 12:27am
post #10 of 12

I've been too lazy to do it.

Samsgranny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Samsgranny Posted 30 Oct 2006 , 2:37am
post #11 of 12

Yes, I remembered but my DH didn't believe me that it was the day to do it!

Zmama Posted 30 Oct 2006 , 3:13am
post #12 of 12

My computer is correct, and ds' alarm clock, but not the kitchen, watches, or vehicles.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%