The Ultimate Baker

Decorating By cakesbycathy Updated 31 Aug 2007 , 2:34am by golfgirl1227

cakesbycathy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesbycathy Posted 29 Aug 2007 , 1:25am
post #1 of 13

Has anyone ordered from here before?
They have Fat Daddio 3" pans. They are cheaper than the Magic Line.

I also checked out Into the Oven, but this site is cheaper.

Just want to make sure I don't end up with a "Sugarcraft Experience" icon_lol.gif

12 replies
cakesbycathy Posted 29 Aug 2007 , 4:42pm
post #2 of 13

No replies...
Does this mean no one has ordered from them before?

tyty Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tyty Posted 29 Aug 2007 , 4:51pm
post #3 of 13

I used to order 10x10 inch boxes from them before I found a place here in IL where they are much cheaper.

I never had a problem with them. When I called I always talked to Doug. Very nice, great service and after my first large order I got 10% off. The only reason I stopped odering boxes is that I found them cheaper. I also ordered cheesecake pans from them, they are very nice pans.

miss_sweetstory Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
miss_sweetstory Posted 29 Aug 2007 , 4:52pm
post #4 of 13

Cathy,
Just checking but is it the cooksdream.com site that you are looking at? (It has The Ultimate Baker as a header once you get into the site.)

justsweet Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
justsweet Posted 29 Aug 2007 , 4:58pm
post #5 of 13

I have order from then a few times. Going to order some Fat Daddios pan, better price. Box prices are good. Pastry fill is high cost.

Service has allways been good for me.

Suzie757 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Suzie757 Posted 29 Aug 2007 , 5:07pm
post #6 of 13

I ordered my Fat Daddios pans from them a couple months back. The pans are great and the shipping was fast !!

justsweet Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
justsweet Posted 29 Aug 2007 , 5:10pm
post #7 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzie757

I ordered my Fat Daddios pans from them a couple months back. The pans are great and the shipping was fast !!

How did you order from, did you have to call. I was looking at their website and did not see any prices or order form.

thanks

roxxxy_luvs_duff Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
roxxxy_luvs_duff Posted 29 Aug 2007 , 5:12pm
post #8 of 13

i order my fondant, cake pans, and disposible decorating bags from them. i have never had a problem and the shipping is really fast

kellylowe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kellylowe Posted 29 Aug 2007 , 5:16pm
post #9 of 13

I ordered a ton of pans awhile back, and they went above and beyond to provide good service. One of the ten pans I ordered was backordered. It came in however one day after he shipped the rest of my order so he sent it express. It came in three days before the other pans had a chance to catch up. I thought that was so nice, and he didn't charge me for any extra shipping.

cakesbycathy Posted 29 Aug 2007 , 5:17pm
post #10 of 13

Thanks everyone! I will probably order the pan thru them!

ladyonzlake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ladyonzlake Posted 29 Aug 2007 , 5:31pm
post #11 of 13

I'm in the Seattle area and The Ultimate Baker is in Spokane, WA. They also have another web stite www.bakerstools.com I just ordered some airbrush colors from them over the internet but he was out of some of my colors so he called me. Doug was very nice and accomodating and it turns out he lived not for from me at one time. Anyway we had a pleasant conversation. I do think that their Satin Ice is a bit high so I order directly from Satin Ice for fondant but other than that I would recommend them.
Jacqui

samshortcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
samshortcake Posted 30 Aug 2007 , 5:31am
post #12 of 13

I live here in Spokane and go to Doug (he's the owner) for everything. He is a really nice guy and I just go and pick it up from his warehouse. I've never had any problems with anything I've purchashed from him. I've got some Fat Daddio pans and Magic Line and love them both. I support him whenever possible.

golfgirl1227 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
golfgirl1227 Posted 31 Aug 2007 , 2:34am
post #13 of 13

I've ordered from them a few times, and will continue to order from them. Great service and fast shipping!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%