Dear Indydebi.....

Decorating By keonicakes Updated 14 Sep 2007 , 11:14am by LadyMike

step0nmi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
step0nmi Posted 12 Sep 2007 , 3:57am
post #91 of 94

OMG! ROTFLMAO!!!! YOU GUYS ARE ALL GREAT! i CAN'T BELIEVE HOW HARD i WAS LAUGHING!

Debi: You are amazing! You should have this little column thing everyone is discussing! Then you wouldn't have to go search around threads to help everyone! They would just come to you! LOL

I really do hope this going to get started! This is the most positive thing I have heard in a while!

Way to go OP!!! icon_biggrin.gif

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 12 Sep 2007 , 4:05am
post #92 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by nefgaby

OK, I just MUST ask....

Debi, HOW DO YOU DO IT? Really, are you some kind of super woman, super Mom, super caterer, super baker, super caker, super CC'er, really, how do you find the time? Do you ever sleep? icon_eek.gif

Sleep ..... I remember sleep ..... that's the activity between midnight and 6:00 a.m., right??? icon_eek.gif

I stopped wearing make-up and switched back to glasses .... wow, that gave me an extra 20 minutes sleep in the morning! (what the heck, I'm old....I'm fat....I'm married. What in the world do I need to look good for?) icon_confused.gif

Dont' come to my house unless you give me some notice so I can move all the laundry from the back of the couch and clear the empty Coke cans & coffee cups from the end tables! icon_lol.gif

nefgaby Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nefgaby Posted 12 Sep 2007 , 8:57pm
post #93 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by indydebi

Quote:
Originally Posted by nefgaby

OK, I just MUST ask....

Debi, HOW DO YOU DO IT? Really, are you some kind of super woman, super Mom, super caterer, super baker, super caker, super CC'er, really, how do you find the time? Do you ever sleep? icon_eek.gif

Sleep ..... I remember sleep ..... that's the activity between midnight and 6:00 a.m., right??? icon_eek.gif

I stopped wearing make-up and switched back to glasses .... wow, that gave me an extra 20 minutes sleep in the morning! (what the heck, I'm old....I'm fat....I'm married. What in the world do I need to look good for?) icon_confused.gif

Dont' come to my house unless you give me some notice so I can move all the laundry from the back of the couch and clear the empty Coke cans & coffee cups from the end tables! icon_lol.gif

OK, I guess I'll call first... icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

LadyMike Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LadyMike Posted 14 Sep 2007 , 11:14am
post #94 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by DelightsByE

Ya know - for all the help Indydebi has been, and how reliably she responds to our cries for help, with competent and caring responses.....why hasn't she been SPOTLIGHTED yet?? Every one of us who posted in this forum needs to press that little "NOMINATE ME" button under her name...FAST!!!

I nominated Debi quite a while ago and when I tried to nominate her again, they wouldn't let me. icon_razz.gifthumbsdown.gif You get a pop-up that says you already nominated her and you can't do it again. icon_cry.gificon_mad.gif The wording is a little different, but it means the same thing. icon_rolleyes.gif So all of you out there need to hit the "nominate me" button so we can get all the juicy info from/about our Indydebi superstar!!!!! icon_lol.gifthumbs_up.gificon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%