Fondant And My Two Year Old

Lounge By 4Gifts4Lisa Updated 31 Aug 2007 , 9:32pm by Cupcakemom

4Gifts4Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
4Gifts4Lisa Posted 28 Aug 2007 , 5:18pm
post #1 of 7

Seriously, you cannot make this stuff up...

My two year old somehow got ahold of a piece of fondant, unwrapped it, declared it her "baby" (after she took a few bites out of it), and is carrying it around in a little basket feeding it a bottle. Then she decided baby needed to nurse, so she stuck it down her shirt.

I swear, we buy her toys!

Oops...gotta run...fondant baby is now down MY shirt...

6 replies
emf7701 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
emf7701 Posted 28 Aug 2007 , 6:09pm
post #2 of 7

that's too funny! icon_lol.gif my two year old likes to eat week old fondant that's been sitting out at the fair in 90+ degree heat and humidity!! ick! icon_lol.gif

4Gifts4Lisa Posted 30 Aug 2007 , 12:52am
post #3 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by emf7701

that's too funny! icon_lol.gif my two year old likes to eat week old fondant that's been sitting out at the fair in 90+ degree heat and humidity!! ick! icon_lol.gif

But nice cold juicy grapes are "yucky"...go figure! icon_biggrin.gif

cykrivera Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cykrivera Posted 30 Aug 2007 , 2:54am
post #4 of 7

That's hilarious. It cracks me up what these kids think to do. My daughter Marli is a litle over 2 1/2 and comes up with the craziest things. She's constantly performing and saying she's a princess or Hannah Montana. The facial expressions she makes are priceless and I have no idea where she learns them from. At her little sisters baptism party we were sitting out on the deck and she had her dr.s kit with her. So she started playing with my godson and his brother then she lays down like she is dying and says in the most pathetic sick person voice "I need a doctor" It was too much. She lifts her arm all limp so that they can check her blood pressure, etc. Maybe you had to be there, but with a 2 yr old you know what I mean. There sponges though. My husband and I speak english and spanish at home and she understands both but mainly speaks english with some spanish mixed in. But she's recently picked up the few very bad phrases that will sleep out of our mouths every once in a while. For example I asked her where some pieces were for her game and she looks around and doesn't see them and says "Oh no, (I'm sorry for those of you who speak spanish for what I am about to write and the spelling is probably very wrong) Pince Madre! In english a very nice way to translate it could be damn't but the closer way is M*** F***. As soon as I said no she says "Sorry Mommy" and carries on. I didn't even realize that we say it often enough for her to pick up but I guess it only takes once or twice with kids. I told her to say sugar shoots instead (not sure why) so now whenever she hears daddy say something bad she corrects him and says "no daddy, it's sugar shoots!"

4Gifts4Lisa Posted 30 Aug 2007 , 3:01am
post #5 of 7

Heehee cykivera, I LOL reading your post. I can picture the doctor game in my mind!

Don't feel bad about the bad words...I am STILL trying to wean my 2 yr old from the breast, and when I told her that nurse time was over for the morning she looks up at me, GROWLS like a bear, and says, "DAMMIT", clear as a bell. Oops. Bad Momma!

cykrivera Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cykrivera Posted 30 Aug 2007 , 3:14am
post #6 of 7

That just cracked me up! Thanks for sharing!

Cupcakemom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cupcakemom Posted 31 Aug 2007 , 9:32pm
post #7 of 7

LOL!!!
My 3 years old likes to play with fondant.I let her has a piece of it and she makes flowers, cakes like her mamma icon_smile.gif!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%