SweetThistleCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetThistleCakes Posted 24 Oct 2006 , 5:27pm
post #1 of 9

Anyone sell it?

8 replies
Monica0271 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Monica0271 Posted 24 Oct 2006 , 5:39pm
post #2 of 9

What is it? I thought you were meaning Airborne the Over the counter medicine you take on the onset of a cold.

SweetThistleCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetThistleCakes Posted 24 Oct 2006 , 5:49pm
post #3 of 9

Arbonne is a Swiss company I think and they sell vitamins, makeup, other hygeine items. I've been using one of their supplements and I dont think it is working so I was hopeful someone here may be a consultant.

Monica0271 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Monica0271 Posted 24 Oct 2006 , 6:08pm
post #4 of 9

Ok ok.

Good luck finding what you need icon_wink.gif

mlynnb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mlynnb Posted 24 Oct 2006 , 9:47pm
post #5 of 9

There is a lady in the pilates class that I teach that sells it. I, personally don't know much about it....I missed her open house due to my son's football game icon_redface.gif , but she really likes it.

mlynnb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mlynnb Posted 24 Oct 2006 , 9:52pm
post #6 of 9

Sorry, my post did not help at all with what you needed. icon_confused.gif I must have been posting at the same time as you. Is there a website that you might be able to get in contact with a rep? If you can't find what you're looking for, let me know and I'll see what I can find out from the lady I know. Wish I could be of more help!

anoldhippy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
anoldhippy Posted 24 Oct 2006 , 11:56pm
post #7 of 9

I just went to their website last week looking for a fusion mask. They were very helpful and answered my question right away. Try that site, they can send you to a rep in your area.

snicker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
snicker Posted 27 Oct 2006 , 4:25pm
post #8 of 9

Use it and LOVE it! Dont sell it though!!

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 28 Oct 2006 , 2:02am
post #9 of 9

my friends swear by it!!!! It contains no nasty chemicals either which is a plus too. I want to try it once I get through my stock pile of another brand.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%