Have You Seen This Cake?

Decorating By jtb94 Updated 23 Oct 2006 , 6:20pm by vicky

jtb94 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jtb94 Posted 21 Oct 2006 , 9:35pm
post #1 of 6

I was looking through my Wilton yearbooks. My daughter found a cake she wanted to make for her band concert. Now I can't find the book. I looked on Wilton's site but couldn't find the cake. The cake had a Green ball on top. The ball looks like it is made of some type of sugar/water mixture. The ball has has a hole in it and it is decorated with icing to look like a mouth. Then there is candy coming out of the mouth and onto the cake. I looked through the gallery and didn't find it. Does anyone know what the cake is called or where I can find the instructions.

5 replies
GeminiRJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GeminiRJ Posted 21 Oct 2006 , 9:54pm
post #2 of 6

Yes, I know which cake you are referring to. I think it's in the Halloween section of a Wilton yearbook. Unfortunately, I don't have the book with me (I'm at the library) or I could give you the instructions. My computer at home can't seem to handle this website, and I can't get into the forums. I'll try to get back to the library tomorrow, and give the instructions if no one else has come thru. Good Luck.

jtb94 Posted 21 Oct 2006 , 9:54pm
post #3 of 6

thanks you.

danny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
danny Posted 21 Oct 2006 , 10:08pm
post #4 of 6

ok so i looked through all my wilton books and found it!!
i think??1998 wilton yearbook page59
hope that helps icon_biggrin.gif

jtb94 Posted 21 Oct 2006 , 10:19pm
post #5 of 6

Thank you!! I couldn't find my book. Then I found it mixed in with my daughter's construction paper ( like where else would it be?) icon_wink.gif

vicky Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vicky Posted 23 Oct 2006 , 6:20pm
post #6 of 6

I don't remember the cake, but it sounds like the baseball pan cake pan.
Vicky

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%