Please Bring Cheese, I Need To Whine... Lol

Business By Carolynlovescake Updated 24 Aug 2007 , 1:46am by albumangel

Carolynlovescake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Carolynlovescake Posted 22 Aug 2007 , 10:40pm
post #1 of 3

My friend... black mold

Well it just doesn't get better than this! The new A/C system is in and working beautifully.

We are preparing to get my business fridge and we find it on all out windows. icon_mad.gif

So we now have new windows coming in about 4 weeks.

black mold though... ugh! That's stuff I'm not even messing with. Nasty, dangerous stuff.

The good news is we think this is why Dave was so sick last winter and I'm consistantly sick. (I have a mold allergy as it is this stuff just makes me cringe thinking I have been breathing it in for awhile).

I can't wait to get them in and see if our health improves.

The other good news, we had the dry rot looked into... it's not dry rot yet. It's the siding peeling off and we have been given good advise on how to save it.

I didn't need this though... I wanted my business licenses not 17K in new windows!

I will admit though they are going to look gorgeous! icon_lol.gif

With this "huge" extra expense though hubby now needs to look into refinancing or a 2nd mortgage to cover the heat pump install & windows.

I guess I better bite the bullett max out that credit card to license up and get baking. thumbs_up.gif

2 replies
emf7701 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
emf7701 Posted 23 Aug 2007 , 12:47am
post #2 of 3

black mold. ick! we recently found some in our bathroom... the wall was looking puffy, so i touched it and it crumbled! dh took the molding off and cut the wet part of the wall out and there it was, all black and nasty..... i feel for you! new windows always look so nice! icon_biggrin.gif

albumangel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
albumangel Posted 24 Aug 2007 , 1:46am
post #3 of 3

Bummer. Take before & after pics of the windows so you remember to appreciate them! icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%