"sideways" Photos

Decorating By IHATEFONDANT Updated 21 Oct 2006 , 9:52pm by patticakesnc

IHATEFONDANT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
IHATEFONDANT Posted 21 Oct 2006 , 6:02pm
post #1 of 4

Did you know that you can switch your pictures around so that when you load them they don't load sideways?

Makes it hard to look at your beautiful work if you have to turn your head sideways to see.

I know lots of times I don't even bring pictures up if the cakes are sideways. It hurts my neck to try and see. icon_cry.gif

3 replies
Rambo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rambo Posted 21 Oct 2006 , 6:09pm
post #2 of 4

LOL But my 5yr old thnks it's great to look at cakes in a new perspective. Though his neck and back hasn't been abused like his poor mothers icon_wink.gif

slejdick Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
slejdick Posted 21 Oct 2006 , 9:45pm
post #3 of 4

I know I got a couple in sideways yesterday. They were right side up in my picture viewer, so I was surprised that they were sideways when they loaded. I was going to delete and fix and reload but they already had comments on them by the time I realized it.

Is there a way to edit them once they're uploaded? I looked quickly last night but didn't see anything to let me change the picture, only the description I posted with it.

THanks!
Laura.

patticakesnc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
patticakesnc Posted 21 Oct 2006 , 9:52pm
post #4 of 4

They must be saved on the persons computer that way.

To readjust them just open the picture in MS Paint go to Image and click on flip rotate. Normally you will do 90 degrees and it will rotate your pictures.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%