He Ate My Cake!!!

Decorating By Brandonsmommy Updated 21 Aug 2007 , 8:10pm by tiptop57

Brandonsmommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Brandonsmommy Posted 21 Aug 2007 , 6:50pm
post #1 of 6

OMG, My DH ate my practice cake icon_surprised.gif sometime over the weekend when I was working and I just noticed it NOW!!

It's not like there wasn't a cake around here to eat. I had kept my booboo cake from last week just to practice on w/ left over icing. It has been under cover but isn't going to be served. I bought the leveler today at Wal-mart and went to see if it was going to be good for that cake and there is a piece out of it! icon_eek.gif He ate it b/c he wanted to have the icing I made that was white, not eat the purple one w/ the fondant on it. He didn't want the fondant. icon_confused.gif OMG it's just circles..........pull the sh** off.

:::::::::stomping off::::::::::::: MEN!!!

5 replies
BakeQueen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BakeQueen Posted 21 Aug 2007 , 6:54pm
post #2 of 6

I feel your pain, girl!!!!!! icon_cry.gif

mmgiles Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mmgiles Posted 21 Aug 2007 , 7:18pm
post #3 of 6

My husband knows to ask before he eats something but he never wants to eat anything with colored frosting. Must be white and he woudlnt dare touch fondant.

I feel you.

Sandi4tpc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sandi4tpc Posted 21 Aug 2007 , 7:59pm
post #4 of 6

I've taken to saving my scraps in a bowl and after I make frosting, I put a good dollop on some scraps and give him a spoon! icon_lol.gif He sure loves me for that!! thumbs_up.gif

GenGen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GenGen Posted 21 Aug 2007 , 8:05pm
post #5 of 6

awww i'm sorry that happend.

my family has been trained-yes trained lol- to know that when i'm working on a cake project its for some one else. if i have one extra its always known which one that is for them; or they get the tops from when i level the cakes.

tiptop57 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiptop57 Posted 21 Aug 2007 , 8:10pm
post #6 of 6

He ate it! Hmm that reminds me...

"...in a very short time the Queen was in a furious passion, and went stamping about, and shouting `Off with his head!' about once in a minute.

Alice and Tiptop57 began to feel very uneasy.....

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%