Fourn Cheap Tools

Decorating By mmgiles Updated 23 Aug 2007 , 1:20am by Cake_Mooma

mmgiles Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mmgiles Posted 21 Aug 2007 , 6:44pm
post #1 of 10

http://www.abcdistributing.com/home/catalog/cat_item_pg.asp?P=154&G=13

This might be just what someone is looking for to work with fondant. Just we aware that this company is often late at getting things out, so dont order if you're in a hurry to get it.
Impressive collection of molds, tools and accessories make this set a great gift.
There's even pieces to help them craft their own fantasy creatures and insects or play gas station.
Includes:
10 (1.75 oz.) containers of doughred, white, yellow, orange, green, purple, black and blue
8 Wings
2 Legs
2 Antennae
2 Sets of eyes
2 Car molds
Gas station accessories
2 Dough extractors
Dough extractor tools
Roller
4 Animal molds
6 Shape cutters
4 Texture tools
Texture wheel
Each accessory is made of durable plastic.
For ages 4 and up.

9 replies
Liz1028 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Liz1028 Posted 21 Aug 2007 , 6:50pm
post #2 of 10

Dear mmgiles,

When you click on the site you posted, a family of deer comes up. Can you please let us know where exactly to find the items that you listed. Very curious to see what is being offered.

Thanks, Liz thumbs_up.gif

BakeQueen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BakeQueen Posted 21 Aug 2007 , 6:51pm
post #3 of 10

Thanks! I will definitely check into this.

Mchelle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mchelle Posted 21 Aug 2007 , 6:58pm
post #4 of 10
Cake_Mooma Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cake_Mooma Posted 21 Aug 2007 , 6:59pm
post #5 of 10

I think that this is the page that you were talking about. When I clicked on the one that you posted it came up to some deers.

http://www.abcdistributing.com/home/catalog/cat_item_pg.asp?G=13&P=154

I think that it is a good buy. I am going to look into it. I know we have this thing with buying toys. icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif . I think that I have more toys than my kids at this point. icon_biggrin.gif

Vicky

mmgiles Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mmgiles Posted 21 Aug 2007 , 7:02pm
post #6 of 10

Sorry ladies, I fixed the original link too. Thanks.

elvisb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
elvisb Posted 21 Aug 2007 , 7:17pm
post #7 of 10

This site looks very similar to LTD Commodities or Lakeside Collection. I love those sites. They can have some really neat things and you don't pay an arm and a leg for it. Lakeside is cheaper on their shipping than LTD. I forgot to look at ABC to see if they had a shipping chart. Will do in the near future. Thanks for posting!

Cake_Mooma Posted 22 Aug 2007 , 7:40pm
post #8 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvisb

This site looks very similar to LTD Commodities or Lakeside Collection. I love those sites. They can have some really neat things and you don't pay an arm and a leg for it. Lakeside is cheaper on their shipping than LTD. I forgot to look at ABC to see if they had a shipping chart. Will do in the near future. Thanks for posting!

elvisb, do you have the website links to both LTD or Lakeside Collections. I have never seen them and I would like to see what they have.

Thanks

Vicky

elvisb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
elvisb Posted 22 Aug 2007 , 7:55pm
post #9 of 10

LTD Commodities charges shipping by weight of package. I have found that even if you order multiple of the same item, they a lot of time will package separately and ship on a different day. So I check Lakeside first to see if they have it since they charge by dollar amount. You can also sign up at both of these places to get catalogs by mail.

www.ltdcommodities.com

www.lakesidecollection.com

Cake_Mooma Posted 23 Aug 2007 , 1:20am
post #10 of 10

Thank you elvisb.

Vicky

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%