Please Need Something Simple & Easy For Halloween Bake

Decorating By sassycgirl Updated 18 Oct 2006 , 1:21pm by CandyLady

sassycgirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sassycgirl Posted 17 Oct 2006 , 1:31pm
post #1 of 9

OK I'm on week three of Wilton I am my sister told the school I would bake something for my neice's fall festival this weekend... Its for a bake sale... It can be small items or one big item.... Anyone have any ideas on something simple and easy... I was going to do the spider web cupcakes and just use spider rings for my spiders but I cant seem to find the sting candy to get inbetween... Anyone have any other ideas of something I could use???? Thanks in advance... usaribbon.gif

8 replies
springlakecake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
springlakecake Posted 17 Oct 2006 , 3:23pm
post #2 of 9

I have some "creepy cupcakes" in my photos. They were easy, i just copied them pretty much from the wilton ones. It just took a long time to color all of the icings. but you could just choose one design..the mummy was really easy!

ladyonzlake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ladyonzlake Posted 17 Oct 2006 , 3:30pm
post #3 of 9

I made spiker cupcakes once and I used the cupcake as the body of the spider (frost in white or chocolate), used gumdrops for the eyes, and black thin licorice for the legs.
Jacqui

NEWTODECORATING Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NEWTODECORATING Posted 17 Oct 2006 , 3:37pm
post #4 of 9

If you are looking for something little and EASY this is it....

http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-45380.html

So cute and easy! The little ones at my son's pre-school loved them.

justsweet Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
justsweet Posted 17 Oct 2006 , 3:40pm
post #5 of 9

If you go to the top of website - click "articles" go down an little to "cake projects" and you will about 5 ways to make creepy cupcakes.

You can also make round sugar cookes (No fail sugar cookie recipe is awesome). Cut out fondant to cover circle or use royal icing. them make a spider web on the cookie.

Not baking but what kid would love rice krispes dip in chocolate. You can cut them small, dip in chocolate or put on wire rack and pour chocolate or put a sucker stick and then dip in chocolate. then you can drizzle differant colors of chocolate on them. You can mix chocolate chips or mm's in them too.

justsweet Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
justsweet Posted 17 Oct 2006 , 3:44pm
post #6 of 9

Newtodecorating - love your marshmellow pumkins.

LittleLinda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LittleLinda Posted 17 Oct 2006 , 7:07pm
post #7 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by merissa

I have some "creepy cupcakes" in my photos.

I LOVE those cupcakes! Adorable! I printed out the picture!

paxpuella Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
paxpuella Posted 18 Oct 2006 , 4:50am
post #8 of 9

I got this in my email from Wilton. The cupcakes look really cute and I thought the mummy one looked easy enough to do. I haven't really gotten into really, really decorating yet, but thought these would be cute to mess around with. Good Luck !! icon_smile.gif

http://www.wilton.com/newsletter/100306.cfm

CandyLady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CandyLady Posted 18 Oct 2006 , 1:21pm
post #9 of 9

there are some really neat candy corn looking cookies on the Diana's Desserts website under cookies, then under halloween:

http://www.dianasdesserts.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/recipes.recipeListing/filter/dianas/recipeID/3462/Recipe.cfm

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%