Need Ideas

Decorating By bakermom2 Updated 23 Oct 2006 , 10:23pm by bakermom2

bakermom2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bakermom2 Posted 17 Oct 2006 , 3:54am
post #1 of 7

My daughters birthday is the 21 and my sisters is the on halloween so I am going to have them a party on the same day but i need ideas for cakes,,,,my daughter will be 7 and she likes Princess castle cakes so I thought i would do that for her because i saw some pretty ones on here, but for my sis she will be in her late 30s and I would like to do something that protains to halloween but I dont know where to start icon_redface.gif ........anybody got ideas pls.let me know...Thanks

Michelle

6 replies
amylynn8 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
amylynn8 Posted 17 Oct 2006 , 4:18am
post #2 of 7

what about a

haunted house
haunted castle
pumpkin
ghost

is the any scarey movies that she likes?

joanmary Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
joanmary Posted 17 Oct 2006 , 4:20am
post #3 of 7

How about a witches hat?

Marissaisabel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Marissaisabel Posted 17 Oct 2006 , 4:22am
post #4 of 7

I saw a cute one of Jack & Sally in the Galleries. It would be cute for all of them and perfect for Halloween. LOL icon_biggrin.gif

JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanH Posted 17 Oct 2006 , 4:26am
post #5 of 7

There are so many choices: sheet cake, round, cookies, cupcakes, carved, etc.

Check them all out here:

http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-photos_thumb_15.html

HTH

Marissaisabel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bakermom2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bakermom2 Posted 23 Oct 2006 , 10:23pm
post #7 of 7

I want to thank everyone that had ideas... I was pressed for time so I only got to do my daughters cake, so I guess I will have to wait til sister birthday for hers.... but I thought I would leave a pic of daughters cake..it was very time consuming icon_cry.gif I had to just walk away from it for awhile and go back later and start again because when I first started putting the layer together the first 2 wasnt bad , they were white cake and iced and filled with bc the top 2 are choc. and omg..lol I had a hard time with them now I know what people mean when they say crumb coated..lol tapedshut.gif but as I get farther along on it and got all the different colors on it I was pretty well pleased.even tho it isnt as good as the ones on here but i was happy after I got it done..but I have learned from this to walk away if you get upset with the way things look....Thanks again
sorry cant get it to upload here will try in my album

Michelle

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%