Patchwork Cutters Volume 2 Dvd

Decorating By beverlyanne Updated 19 Oct 2007 , 6:39am by chezz

beverlyanne Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
beverlyanne Posted 17 Aug 2007 , 3:32pm
post #1 of 4

Hello Everyone,
I'm really enjoying this site; you all are so forthcoming with tips, suggestion and ideas.

I recently purchased the butterflies, bees, ladybugs patchwork cutters; there is an instruction DVD available (there is also a book); as this DVD is made in Canada, I've been getting "mixed messages" from the different sources of the DVD that the DVD is not formatted for use in the U.S. icon_cry.gif However, I'm also being told by someone at Sugarcraft that the DVD can be used in the DVD drive of a computer. icon_rolleyes.gif I'm so paranoid that I'm going to purchase this DVD & its not going to work. Here's my question . . . has anyone on this forum (from the U.S.) purchased the Volume 2 DVD?

Thanks,

Bev

3 replies
2sdae Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2sdae Posted 17 Aug 2007 , 4:44pm
post #2 of 4

now I havent purchased that particular one but I have a couple of Elaine Macgregor videos and they work in my computer dvd and also I have the sugar silk & flowers video by Marcela Sanchez and Margaret Ford and it works that way too. But not in my regular dvd players.

Charmed Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Charmed Posted 17 Aug 2007 , 5:04pm
post #3 of 4

I thought the DVD is from United Kingdom... Well here is a link to their original site.
http://www.patchworkcutters.com/catalogue_details.asp?product_id=141&group=2

Does it say on the DVD what region is it? Region 1 is for US and Canada and region 2 is for Europe. I would make sure to ask again what region is it specifically otherwise it will not work on your DVD player.
I have seen the video version of it in Globalsugarart.
K

chezz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chezz Posted 19 Oct 2007 , 6:39am
post #4 of 4

I'm in Australia and I have this DVD. I thought it wasn't region specific. We are region 4 and I the dvd is from England and I didn't have a problem. Great dvd by the way, very helpful.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%