Awesome Cookies By Kraach

Baking By CindyM Updated 20 Aug 2007 , 3:27am by claylady

CindyM Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CindyM Posted 17 Aug 2007 , 2:47am
post #1 of 10

For all of us that are amazed at the latest cookie photos coming through from Kraach - well, I checked out the website and there's not a bit of English on it! So, at this point, I guess most of us just admire the photos and unless someone can translate and speak the language, we'll never know how she does it or the recipes she uses! icon_sad.gif

9 replies
SMRturtle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SMRturtle Posted 17 Aug 2007 , 2:57am
post #2 of 10

I found her site by searching for a member name instead of in just the general search- I'm going to see if I can translate any of it. Will let you know if I can.

texastwinkie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
texastwinkie Posted 17 Aug 2007 , 3:25am
post #3 of 10

can you post a link?

texastwinkie Posted 17 Aug 2007 , 3:51am
post #4 of 10

never mind, I found them! icon_lol.gif

formerbuckeye Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
formerbuckeye Posted 17 Aug 2007 , 1:15pm
post #5 of 10

Sorry CindyM, I didn't see your post before I sent mine. Actually, there is one page on the website that does translate to English. Is is http://www.perniky-johana.cz/. You have to click first on the second box down on the left and then the above link and it asks for language preference. She's incredible!!

carleen2140 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
carleen2140 Posted 17 Aug 2007 , 4:01pm
post #6 of 10

Her cookies are absoultley beautiful. Seeing something like this, is a first for me. What talent she has. Quick someone call Martha.

GeminiRJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GeminiRJ Posted 17 Aug 2007 , 5:37pm
post #7 of 10

Just when you think you're getting pretty good at decorating cookies, you see ones like these and realize you have a long way to go! I love the unique way she has decorated her cookies.

okieinalaska Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
okieinalaska Posted 17 Aug 2007 , 6:07pm
post #8 of 10

What is her user name here?

texastwinkie Posted 17 Aug 2007 , 7:36pm
post #9 of 10

WOW! I'm still mesmerized by her work!!! AND full of questions!

What kind of frosting is it? It has a different look to it!

How does she get such teeny tiny thin detailing??

How does she achieve that cutwork look?

claylady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
claylady Posted 20 Aug 2007 , 3:27am
post #10 of 10

I totally want to take a trip to the Czech Republic just to buy some of these cookies. I looked at absolutely every magazine picture and individual website on this site. One page even showed the teeny tiny decorating bag they used and the steps to the detail. Fascinating. I can only wish that my hand was that steady. I hope she continues to post photos.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%