Looking For A Back Up Plan Ossas???.......

Decorating By moydear77 Updated 18 Aug 2007 , 1:11am by moydear77

moydear77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
moydear77 Posted 15 Aug 2007 , 4:44am
post #1 of 26

So, I am looking for a travel back up person to attend OSSAS. My husband really wants to use our season ticket for the Viking/Packers Game. He will go with me to Tulsa or I can find a back up travel person. Everything is taken care of as far as Hotel, Gas and Some Food! I have a small suite with small kitchen,Master room and pull out bed in the living room. I cannot make the drive alone and really need help setting up. A great chance to enter the competition also! I will be leaving September 27th thru the October 1st. Anyone on the way.......So any takers???

MaryAnn

25 replies
Suzycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Suzycakes Posted 15 Aug 2007 , 4:56am
post #2 of 26

Oh - why can't I have another week of vacation!!!! I had just sat down a while ago and figured out how to spread out my remaining vacation days I have. icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

Although I am not on your way - at all -- I sure could have met you there. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone to jump on - and so wise of you to ask for assistance!! icon_wink.gif

Yes - I will be jealous icon_razz.gif of the lucky volunteer -- I can only imagine what a newbie like myself could learn being with you and at OSSAS!! icon_biggrin.gif

Good Luck - I know you will do well!!

bonnebouche Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bonnebouche Posted 15 Aug 2007 , 5:03am
post #3 of 26

Can you pick me up in New Orleans??????? It's not THAT far out of the way???? HA!!!!

OhMyGanache Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
OhMyGanache Posted 15 Aug 2007 , 5:04am
post #4 of 26

I'd love to find a similar situation myself... but unfortunately, I'm nowhere near you. *sigh*

moydear77 Posted 15 Aug 2007 , 5:06am
post #5 of 26

I know, it is terrible of me to ask huh!

all4cake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
all4cake Posted 15 Aug 2007 , 5:14am
post #6 of 26

Oh, gosh, Maryann! I sure hope you are able to find someone!

Whoever goes will, no doubt, enjoy it! My DH took me last year for our anniversary. I loved the whole thing!

Even if they just went to see it without entering, as I did, they would be smitten by the hoo ha that surrounded the event.

ccr03 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ccr03 Posted 15 Aug 2007 , 5:22am
post #7 of 26

Man, I would love to go, but I've already got my vacation scheduled as well. Man!

CoutureCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CoutureCake Posted 15 Aug 2007 , 6:07am
post #8 of 26

If you're looking for someone to use those Viking/Packer tickets while you two are away in Tulsa... I'm sure I could find it in my heart to take good care of them for you icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_cool.gificon_wink.gif ..

moydear77 Posted 15 Aug 2007 , 12:43pm
post #9 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoutureCake

If you're looking for someone to use those Viking/Packer tickets while you two are away in Tulsa... I'm sure I could find it in my heart to take good care of them for you icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_cool.gificon_wink.gif ..

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

It is the highlight of the whole season! Beer, Lower level seating..........................................................

DelightsByE Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DelightsByE Posted 15 Aug 2007 , 12:54pm
post #10 of 26
Quote:

OH ME TOO!!!! ME TOO!!!!!

Now that I've moved back east after 15 years in Milwaukee, I can't even watch the Pack on TV unless they're on MNF icon_cry.gif

CoutureCake Posted 15 Aug 2007 , 6:34pm
post #11 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by moydear77

Quote:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

It is the highlight of the whole season! Beer, Lower level seating..........................................................

Yet you're going to TULSA???? That game is enough of a reason to stay home icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif Heck, that ticket 'd get you a nice sized purse by itself (pay that gas to Tulsa) - now that we can legally skalp tickets here in MN - because it's the ONLY game the Dome sells out for in a year because no one can get tickets to Lambeau!

Of course, that's all tongue in cheek, but we'd certainly take care of those tickets for you because your hubby REALLY needs to be there with his bride in Tulsa thumbsdown.gifthumbs_up.gificon_biggrin.gif

Melvira Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Melvira Posted 16 Aug 2007 , 10:52pm
post #12 of 26

Ok, I am about the getting the holy hell beat out of me, but SCREW the Packers!!! OSSAS is only once a year! Ok, I am not a sports fan, so I wouldn't understand. I am sure that it is very important to him... I apologize to anyone who wants me to choke on Crisco right now! icon_wink.gif

I totally want to go... Moy, we need to talk!

CoutureCake Posted 17 Aug 2007 , 4:33am
post #13 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melvira

Ok, I am about the getting the holy hell beat out of me, but SCREW the Packers!!! OSSAS is only once a year! Ok, I am not a sports fan, so I wouldn't understand. I am sure that it is very important to him... I apologize to anyone who wants me to choke on Crisco right now! icon_wink.gif

I totally want to go... Moy, we need to talk!

This is one of those games that even if you AREN'T a Packer/Viking fan you still want to get a ticket for up here. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that GB is a publically owned team so there are a lot of shareholders out there.

I'd honestly love to go to OSSAS and the offer is tempting but I don't think my hubby would let me.. And besides, if I'm going to OSSAS, I'm bring'n a cake (or three)...

moydear77 Posted 17 Aug 2007 , 4:39am
post #14 of 26

AND the winner is!!!!!.............................Hopefully Melvira! I will chat with Chickie!

CakeBaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeBaker Posted 17 Aug 2007 , 1:07pm
post #15 of 26

LOL -- if you've ever been to the OSSAS, you'll understand that the thought of staying home for a Packers game is laughable! teehee -- no contest . . . Tulsa or BUST!

moydear77 Posted 17 Aug 2007 , 2:51pm
post #16 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by CakeBaker

LOL -- if you've ever been to the OSSAS, you'll understand that the thought of staying home for a Packers game is laughable! teehee -- no contest . . . Tulsa or BUST!

OMG!! I am still laughing!!!!! It is soooooo true. HMMMM Football or Tulsa! I would have to say Tulsa! Even being a born Minnesotan there is no contest! I am going to Tulsa....See me doing a happy dance!

Melvira Posted 17 Aug 2007 , 5:09pm
post #17 of 26

Oh, I am all over this one!! I can't wait! I wanted to go so bad, but did NOT want to go alone, and then kind of let it slide out of my mind a bit... now I am revved up and excited.

*whispering* Ok guys, if this moydear personna is a cover up for a psycho killer and I turn up missing, you have to alert the cops! Hehehe! icon_lol.gif

CoutureCake Posted 17 Aug 2007 , 5:13pm
post #18 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by moydear77

Quote:
Originally Posted by CakeBaker

OMG!! I am still laughing!!!!! It is soooooo true. HMMMM Football or Tulsa! I would have to say Tulsa! Even being a born Minnesotan there is no contest! I am going to Tulsa....See me doing a happy dance!

I'm laughing too... But at the same time, that's why I'm offering to take GOOD GOOD care of those Packer/Viking tickets for you! thumbs_up.gificon_biggrin.gif ('cause I already spent my budget at the ICES convention)..

BrandisBaked Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BrandisBaked Posted 17 Aug 2007 , 5:32pm
post #19 of 26

Too bad you weren't driving through Boise, I'd love to drive down with someone - instead, I'll be making the trip alone. *sigh*

moydear77 Posted 17 Aug 2007 , 9:01pm
post #20 of 26
Quote:

Oh, I am all over this one!! I can't wait! I wanted to go so bad, but did NOT want to go alone, and then kind of let it slide out of my mind a bit... now I am revved up and excited.

*whispering* Ok guys, if this moydear personna is a cover up for a psycho killer and I turn up missing, you have to alert the cops! Hehehe! icon_lol.gif

You better grow a third eye in the back of your head!

Melvira Posted 17 Aug 2007 , 9:49pm
post #21 of 26

icon_cry.gif Waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Now I'm too scared to go... but if I back out 'she' may come after me anyway! icon_cry.gif

Buuuuut... when she picks me up... if I knock her out first... hmmm, this idea has merit! OH! I hope she didn't hear that!

moydear77 Posted 17 Aug 2007 , 11:46pm
post #22 of 26
Quote:

icon_cry.gif Waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Now I'm too scared to go... but if I back out 'she' may come after me anyway! icon_cry.gif

Buuuuut... when she picks me up... if I knock her out first... hmmm, this idea has merit! OH! I hope she didn't hear that!

Oh you may be in the next state....I heard you!!!!

Melvira Posted 18 Aug 2007 , 12:16am
post #23 of 26

Man... this psycho is good! icon_lol.gif

moydear77 Posted 18 Aug 2007 , 12:47am
post #24 of 26

I will talk your ear off with cake nonsense! errrrhahahahhahahahahhahahahh~ EVIL LAUGH!

I am actually pretty norma!

Melvira Posted 18 Aug 2007 , 12:59am
post #25 of 26

Cake nonsense? CAKE NONSENSE?! There IS no such thing! Non of it is nonsense you silly goose! And, if you wanna hear babbling... wait until I start on baby stories! Hehehehehe. You'd think I LIKE that kid or something! icon_rolleyes.gif I can't wait for you to bore me to death! icon_wink.gif

moydear77 Posted 18 Aug 2007 , 1:11am
post #26 of 26

well for us minnesotans that would be silly DUCK! DUCK DUCK GREY DUCK!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%