Fmm Sugarcraft!!

Decorating By whaley_s Updated 14 Aug 2007 , 8:37am by lynseyg2002

whaley_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
whaley_s Posted 14 Aug 2007 , 3:48am
post #1 of 5

I'm sure all you seasoned pros already know about this, but I just thought I'd share! I recently ordered from FMM sugarcraft

www.fmmsugarcraft.com

and they're GREAT!!! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

I'm so happy with the service and price. I ordered the rose cutters (35mm & 60mm) the cobblestone, and brick impression mats and it was less than $30 including shipping! The best part... It arrived about 4 days after I ordered! And that was INCLUDING the weekend!!

I thought that was great and I'm really, really happy with them. I realize they're over seas (I'm in Canada) But I just thought I'd share for anyone that's looking for another resource!

4 replies
miriel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
miriel Posted 14 Aug 2007 , 4:10am
post #2 of 5

I love their products! In addition to the rose cutters and impression mats, I use their tappits line a lot, especially the alphabet ones, and the frill sets (endless cutters).

melmcgill Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melmcgill Posted 14 Aug 2007 , 4:31am
post #3 of 5

How do you know the prices of the items?

miriel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
miriel Posted 14 Aug 2007 , 5:04am
post #4 of 5

If you order directly from FMM sugarcraft via the link Whaley_S provided, multiply the prices on that site by 2 to roughly get the U.S. $ conversion.

You can also try getting the items from www.globalsugarart.com as they carry a lot of FMM products.

I've gotten my toys directly from FMM during ICES and U.K. conventions (better prices those times).

lynseyg2002 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lynseyg2002 Posted 14 Aug 2007 , 8:37am
post #5 of 5

Most of my cutters are from fmm, they are great icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%