Triple Cupcake Carrier For 9.95!

Decorating By SueW Updated 23 Aug 2007 , 4:19am by 4Gifts4Lisa

SueW Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SueW Posted 14 Aug 2007 , 1:21am
post #1 of 6

Just wanted to pass along that I just got a catalog called The Lakeside Collection. They have a "triple cupcake carrier" that holds 27 cupcakes for only 9.95. I haven't seen it in person or own it (yet icon_smile.gif but the picture looks like it is nice. If you are interested it it www. LAKESIDE.COM

Item no. 836187013

5 replies
miriel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
miriel Posted 14 Aug 2007 , 1:49am
post #2 of 6

Here's a discussion about cupcake carriers: http://cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-429313-cupcake.html+carrier

The cupcake carrier in your link looks very similar to one discussed in that thread.

SueW Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SueW Posted 22 Aug 2007 , 6:37pm
post #3 of 6

From the response to this thread it doesn't seem anyone is interested in this cupcake carrier icon_cry.gif I just ordered mine so I will let you know how it is when it arrives.h

gmcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gmcakes Posted 23 Aug 2007 , 12:07am
post #4 of 6

I saw a similar one in an ABC catalog I just received. However, on their shipping info on the order form, it says the only ship to a business address. I may check out the lakeside Collection catalog, I will check online as I haven't received one of their catalogs in quite a while.

Thanks for sharing!

sweetness_221 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetness_221 Posted 23 Aug 2007 , 4:14am
post #5 of 6

I ordered mine a while back. Got it about 2 weeks ago. Haven't had a chance to use it yet, but it will definately come in handy.

4Gifts4Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
4Gifts4Lisa Posted 23 Aug 2007 , 4:19am
post #6 of 6

I actually have that page turned down in my catalog, waiting to order it! Post when you've used it...let us know how it is!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%