Cincinnati Area Stores??

Decorating By Staceface81 Updated 31 Aug 2007 , 6:35pm by Staceface81

Staceface81 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Staceface81 Posted 14 Aug 2007 , 12:41am
post #1 of 5

Hello! I am traveling to the Cincinnati area in a few weeks and I would like to visit some cake stores while I am there. I was going to go to Sugarcraft, but needless to say I won't be going there now. icon_smile.gif Do any of you who live up there know where I should go???? Thanks guys!!!!! icon_biggrin.gif

4 replies
miriel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
miriel Posted 14 Aug 2007 , 12:47am
post #2 of 5

I've heard good things about Cincinnati Cake & Candy: http://cincicakeandcandy.com/contact.php

beccakelly Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
beccakelly Posted 14 Aug 2007 , 5:04am
post #3 of 5

cincinnati cake and candy and fantasy in frosting are the only two stores other than sugar craft that i know of. both have a good selection, and i've had good/bad experiences at both. its weird, that sometimes when i go to either one i get great help and i always find what i need. other times the people act like im interrupting their day when i ask a question and that my question is the dumbest one they've ever heard. i guess thats just the nature of a retail store. but anyway, FiF is actually in newport, just across the river from cincy and CCC is off Galbraith rd.

Staceface81 Posted 14 Aug 2007 , 6:52pm
post #4 of 5

Thanks Miriel and beccakelly! I will try to visit both of those stores.
Anyone else?????

Staceface81 Posted 31 Aug 2007 , 6:35pm
post #5 of 5

Just an update:
I went to both Cincinnati Cake and Candy and Fantasy in Frosting. They were both excellent! The woman at Cincinnati Cake and Candy is a member here and she was so helpful. TONS of candy molds there! Who knew there were so many???
Fantasy in Frosting was also great! Lots of pre-made flowers and such. The lady there was very nice too.
I will definitely visit these stores each time I go north to Ohio!
Just an FYI for those who might not know about these stores.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%