Son Went To School For First Time Today (Mommy's A Wreck)

Lounge By itsmylife Updated 15 Aug 2007 , 6:43pm by Dordee

Dordee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dordee Posted 15 Aug 2007 , 6:43pm
post #31 of 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakekrayzie

well today was my nephews first day of scholl, and me and my mother went with my sis to drop him off he is extremly close with us all. my mom and sis were a wreck i keept it together for him, well they said we were welcolme to come have lunch with him. me and my sis did my mom stayed at my sis's house with my youger nephew. me and my sis left, so he could play the moitor assured us he would be okay. me and my sis came home, a half hour goes by and she gets a call form his scholl asking if she removed him, she says no they say i'm sure eveything is fine. my sis lives 3 houses away from the school she drops the phone and takes off running. me and mom follow in the car. we get to his class and the teacher says don't worry we have everyone looking icon_evil.gif what do you mean don't worry you can't find him!! me and my sis take off down the hall out to the playgorund searching like crazy, finally after 29 minutes icon_mad.gif they find him thank god!! apperently he wandered from the kindergarden playground to play with some older kids and ended up in a 1st grade class,but it took about 45 minutes before anyone noticed icon_evil.gif now my sis is considering taking him to another scholl because they can't be trusted. i remember when i went the teaher did a head count before entering the class she discovered he was missing after the class was settled and taking quite time icon_evil.gif i'm just glad he was found icon_biggrin.gif

Wow, what incompetence on their part! I would yank my son out of that school so fast the teachers, principals, aids, and cooks' heads would spin off their shoulders. That was totally uncalled for. They should pay better attention to their students than that. Thank God he is o.k.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%