It's Official...i'm Addicted

Decorating By Fancymcnancy Updated 15 Oct 2006 , 10:47pm by cheftaz

Fancymcnancy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Fancymcnancy Posted 10 Oct 2006 , 3:42pm
post #1 of 16

My name is Nancy and I am a CakeCentral addict. I suspected I might have a problem when I would start panicking if I tried to log on and the site was down for routine maintenance. Well yesterday I finally accepted the fact that I spend most of my online time right here and I set this website as my home page. So I am now proud to admit that I am oficially addicted!!!!

15 replies
hughesmx17 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hughesmx17 Posted 10 Oct 2006 , 3:45pm
post #2 of 16

I am right there with ya. I just started decorating cakes. I took the Wilton I course so far. I found this site though the Wilton Forums and pretty much spend most of my day reading the forums, looking at the cakes, and trying to LEARN (while I am at work) It is so great that people share their ideas. I am so glad I found this website.

cakerunner Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakerunner Posted 10 Oct 2006 , 3:45pm
post #3 of 16

Hi Nancy! Glad to have you here!

ntertayneme Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ntertayneme Posted 10 Oct 2006 , 3:47pm
post #4 of 16

Welcome to our wonderful addiction icon_biggrin.gif

mocakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mocakes Posted 10 Oct 2006 , 3:51pm
post #5 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancymcnancy

I set this website as my home page.

I am right there with you!

I should have never set it as my homepage, because anytime I need to use the internet this site comes up and then I spend 30 minutes catching up on the new posts, etc. that I usually forget why I needed to get on the internet in the first place!!! icon_rolleyes.gif

twindees Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
twindees Posted 10 Oct 2006 , 3:55pm
post #6 of 16

Get help quick you are an addict. icon_biggrin.gif

ShirleyW Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ShirleyW Posted 10 Oct 2006 , 4:22pm
post #7 of 16

Is there a twelve step program for cake decorators? icon_redface.gif
I'm right there with you people.

love2read Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
love2read Posted 15 Oct 2006 , 3:57pm
post #8 of 16

As my friends and I like to say..."Step away from the computer!" I, too, am officially hooked to this site. I've very little cake decorating experience, but I'm already looking forward to trying a Frozen Buttercream Transfer! thumbs_up.gif Thanks for being here Cake Central!

Jenrose Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jenrose Posted 15 Oct 2006 , 4:07pm
post #9 of 16

That is soo funny that you all said that! I was just thinking yesterday, that I should say that Im addicted to the site! In my free time, Ill just get on and look at everyones Wonderful cakes! I am in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean, the Azores, and I am just starting to get into cake decorating. There is really no classes offered here, and I can wait to get back home to be able to start some classes! I have learned so much from all of you!
..........THANK YOU!!!!!! You are all so Wonderful!!!

crafty01 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crafty01 Posted 15 Oct 2006 , 4:11pm
post #10 of 16

Yup! Me too. So much inspiration, encouragement,personality & info its all here on CC. And I luv it

jtb94 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jtb94 Posted 15 Oct 2006 , 4:19pm
post #11 of 16

never thought of setting CC as my homepage. I am going to have to do that. So goodbye CNN and hello CC. icon_biggrin.gif

crafty01 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crafty01 Posted 15 Oct 2006 , 5:18pm
post #12 of 16

I am trying to clean my poor neglected house and cant get anything done. Oh if I only had a computer in every single room.... LOL

Dustbunny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dustbunny Posted 15 Oct 2006 , 5:45pm
post #13 of 16

Welcome to the addiction, there is no known cure and frankly we don't want one lol.

tyty Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tyty Posted 15 Oct 2006 , 6:03pm
post #14 of 16

I'm with you, I should be in my kitchen baking a cake and I'm on the site. The idea was, I was going to look up something and then start on my cake. One look lead to another then, one read lead to another. I'll get to the cake in a minute. icon_lol.gif

esskaym Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
esskaym Posted 15 Oct 2006 , 9:57pm
post #15 of 16

Hi I'm Sandra and I'm a CC-holic icon_smile.gif I've always loved baking and started a cake decorating course 7 years ago that I never finished. I recently started a cake decorating class with my mum and I'm loving it. I log onto to CC every day and have been lurking for weeks. I refresh the home page every 5 mins to see what the latest posts are....I really have a problem...and I love it icon_biggrin.gif

cheftaz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cheftaz Posted 15 Oct 2006 , 10:47pm
post #16 of 16

icon_wink.gif hehehehe we all are. Hence the icon upper left corner on the homepage

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%