Spiderman/halloween Theme For 3 Yr Old

Decorating By imakecakes Updated 10 Oct 2006 , 2:41pm by KHalstead

imakecakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
imakecakes Posted 9 Oct 2006 , 11:26pm
post #1 of 3

Hi all! Here is what I have thought of so far, just wondering what you guys might come up with - since you're all so darn creative!

My first thought was Spidey fighting Frankenstein, but he's 3, so i don't think scary is a good idea.

Spidey trick or treating at a haunted house, ghost peeps in the windows, candy pumpkins on walk etc...

A spider web cake, orange and black icing with a spidey toy in the middle of the cake

It will be for 15-20 people. I am seeing his mom on Wednesday and want to present some ideas to her then. any help is greatly appreciated! thanks!

2 replies
justme Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
justme Posted 10 Oct 2006 , 3:19am
post #2 of 3

the second idea sounds pretty cool and was kind of what i was thinking... but the last idea would take the less time...

KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 10 Oct 2006 , 2:41pm
post #3 of 3

what about making a castle cake.......only making it grey and kinda dark and dreary like a haunted castle.....with lots of spiderwebs piped around the sides of the castle......all over.......and maybe a spidey figure on the side climbing up.....or even standing on top of the haunted house maybe a couple mmf ghost on the cake board all covered in spider webs like he caught them or something lol

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%