John And Kate Plus 8

Lounge By Star_dust_girl Updated 10 Aug 2007 , 4:43pm by Dordee

Star_dust_girl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Star_dust_girl Posted 9 Aug 2007 , 11:23pm
post #1 of 7

Is anyone else as obsessed with this show as I am??? Not sure why but seeing that couple dealing with all those kids just fascinates me.
Tonight they are showing a John and Kate plus 8 marathon. Guess I will be up watching it. Please let me know I am not alone icon_redface.gif

6 replies
ValMommytoDanny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ValMommytoDanny Posted 10 Aug 2007 , 12:27am
post #2 of 7

I like watching it too. It's amazing to see how regimented they are to keep up with things. Not that this is a bad thing. icon_smile.gif

I do like watching all of the shows with multiples, I find it amazing and like the tips I get by watching how they deal.

Plus, the kids are just too cute. icon_smile.gif

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 10 Aug 2007 , 12:28am
post #3 of 7

Nope your not alone, there are a LOT of us on here that love that show. I'm just amazed at how they work together so well under that much pressure. I have just 4 kids that were singletons and I can hardly handle them, let alone 8 icon_eek.gif

Star_dust_girl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Star_dust_girl Posted 10 Aug 2007 , 1:17am
post #4 of 7

Thanks Guys!!! My DH thinks I am weird to watch it. Maybe it is a girl thing?!

kimberlina25 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kimberlina25 Posted 10 Aug 2007 , 1:28am
post #5 of 7

I am fascinated with it because i am just amazed how well things run in their house! She is super organized and i am just very impressed

kbochick Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kbochick Posted 10 Aug 2007 , 2:15am
post #6 of 7

I love them! I love how they seem like real people. They yell and fight, just like us. I watch the Duggars, too, but I don't like them as people the way that I do Jon & Kate. Plus, the twins crack me up. I think it was Cara who was being the little drama queen in the supermarket, and she reminded me of my DD so much.

Dordee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dordee Posted 10 Aug 2007 , 4:43pm
post #7 of 7

Yep, love it too! So does my 5 year old son. I think all those kids running around fascinates him just as must as they fascinate me. We used to watch it when school was out. It comes on at 10 pm here and we didn't get to watch it this week because of him having to go to bed early so thanks so much for the heads up on the marathon tonight.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%