Anyone Want A 2 Year Old?

Decorating By lanibird Updated 14 Aug 2007 , 6:47pm by DecorateMe

tw1nkle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tw1nkle Posted 13 Aug 2007 , 1:08pm
post #61 of 66

Okay - spongemomsweatpants

I'll see your dozen eggs and a bottle of dishwash .......and i raise you.....a pot plant! HAH!

Honestly when I read your comment I nearly choked! My 2 yr old son did exactly the same thing, dumped a dozen eggs on the floor and then tipped in a bottle of dishwash - and then I guess he thought heck may as well add a pot plant! At the time I just sat on the floor and cried - nowdays hes a bit older (8 yesterday, icon_rolleyes.gif ) we have great ole time laughing about it.

He's actually one of the better ones in my house - now his 4yr old sister gosh.... icon_eek.gif some of her antics would make your hair fall out lol icon_lol.gif

JillK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JillK Posted 13 Aug 2007 , 8:09pm
post #62 of 66

Oooh, if we're getting success on the toddler listings, I want in! One 2 1/2-year-old, inventive, tall (as proven by the frightening amount of things he can reach on the tables and cupboards that were safe yesterday), stubborn and independent. (Already, attempts to hug him are met with squirms and "Mama!")

Doesn't walk when he can run. Sings loudly in stores, and demands that YOU sing too. ("C is for Cookie" is the going favorite.) Thinks Mommy's cake pans are the greatest noise-makers in the world!

Ah, well. icon_rolleyes.gif Wouldn't really trade him for the world.

Jill K

P.S. Toddler moms (and dads), take a look at this. I guarantee you'll find it amusing.
www.momsview.com/discus/messages/23/26564.html

Luxe42 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Luxe42 Posted 14 Aug 2007 , 1:39pm
post #63 of 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanibird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxe42

I think our children are twins that were separated at birth by accident! Very sad about your beautiful cake icon_cry.gif I'm just waiting for my cake disaster day because I'm sure she's plotting right now!!

I reccomend a padlock on the fridge, and bells on her shoes so you can hear where she is at all times! icon_lol.gif

Thanks for the advice! Mine is 15 months and she's a "climber" Oh yeah, she cliimbs up into her highchair - and STANDS ON THE SEAT, onto the kitchen table, breakfast bar, chairs, you name it....she climbs it. She's quick too! Seconds we are talking. Gives me cardiac arrest all day long.
I don't think I'm gonna be successful in this venture. She's gonna get the cake. I'm scared... icon_cry.gif

*FYI I can keep her from getting up in the highchair now, just by making sure the tray stays on, she can't get up there. FREAKS ME OUT!!!

Luxe42 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Luxe42 Posted 14 Aug 2007 , 1:45pm
post #64 of 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by JillK

Doesn't walk when he can run. Sings loudly in stores, and demands that YOU sing too. ("C is for Cookie" is the going favorite.)

ha ha ha C is for cookie!! OMGosh my god-daughter had her mom and I singing that flippin song ALL DAY LONG!!! Best of Kermit the Frog, yeah I purchased it for her....regrets....regrets.

You son sounds adorable icon_biggrin.gif

lanibird Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lanibird Posted 14 Aug 2007 , 2:03pm
post #65 of 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxe42

Mine is 15 months and she's a "climber" Oh yeah, she cliimbs up into her highchair - and STANDS ON THE SEAT, onto the kitchen table, breakfast bar, chairs, you name it....she climbs it. She's quick too! Seconds we are talking. Gives me cardiac arrest all day long.
I don't think I'm gonna be successful in this venture. She's gonna get the cake. I'm scared... icon_cry.gif

*FYI I can keep her from getting up in the highchair now, just by making sure the tray stays on, she can't get up there. FREAKS ME OUT!!!

I think you are right, our girls were somehow separated at birth! icon_eek.gificon_lol.gif

DecorateMe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DecorateMe Posted 14 Aug 2007 , 6:47pm
post #66 of 66

My 2 year old ate the eyes off my fondant baby!!
I'm not sure I'd trade though LOL

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%