Abc Distributing

Decorating By MsTonyasCakes Updated 7 Oct 2006 , 5:42am by KimAZ

MsTonyasCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MsTonyasCakes Posted 6 Oct 2006 , 3:37pm
post #1 of 11

Hey, if anybody gets the ABC Distributing catalogue, a friend of mine showed me 2 Debbie Brown books in there for $10.95 (I think) each, plus shipping of course. One of the books is the one with the cute frog and pumpkin on the front, the other one, I've never seen before, but it was cartoon characters. They were THE CUTEST THINGS EVER!!! She has Sylvester, Scooby, all kinds of cartoon characters. Just thought I'd share!

10 replies
dolfin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dolfin Posted 6 Oct 2006 , 3:53pm
post #2 of 11

thanks for the heads up, I will checkit out.

mommabear Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommabear Posted 6 Oct 2006 , 3:57pm
post #3 of 11

LTDcommodities.com has them also. Actually they are the same company and will be converting to one soon. Their stuff says lots of three or more but you can order just one item. Their new christmas catalog even has a 100 pc. cake decorating kit for just 5.80 And last but not least they got a cupcake stand for just 4.95. I order stuff from them all the time!!!

madicakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
madicakes Posted 6 Oct 2006 , 4:00pm
post #4 of 11

I just ordered them from LTD Commodities. I hope they don't take their usual loooonnnngggg time to get the stuff to me.

Edited to add: I just got on LTD and checked my status 'cause sometimes they require prepayment if you're a newer customer. Well, I ordered my stuff on the 27th and it's due to be delivered to me today!! I only got the Kids party cakes book, not the cartoon one.

BakeQueen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BakeQueen Posted 6 Oct 2006 , 4:01pm
post #5 of 11

I got my cupcake stand from ABC last week I can't wait to use it. I will have to order the Debbie Brown books. Thanks for the heads up!

licia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
licia Posted 6 Oct 2006 , 4:02pm
post #6 of 11

Thanks, for the info will have to check them out.

nefgaby Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nefgaby Posted 6 Oct 2006 , 4:03pm
post #7 of 11

Thanks for the info, will check it out!!

mkerton Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkerton Posted 6 Oct 2006 , 4:04pm
post #8 of 11

I just got my book from LTD (the one with the frog on the cover) I love the detailed instructions! Haven't attempted one yet....but I certainly will!

kjgjam22 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kjgjam22 Posted 7 Oct 2006 , 4:30am
post #9 of 11

thanks for the heads up.

auntsushi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
auntsushi Posted 7 Oct 2006 , 4:36am
post #10 of 11

Thanks for this info. I will check it out, too !!

I haven't seen one of Debbie Brown's books, but I bet they are great. I tried to do a pirate ship cake today, and it turned out just okay. I was not thrilled with it, but now I'm guessing that I had a tough time with it because I didn't really have any instructions to go on, just a picture. I was fairly frustrated by the time I got done and swore I'd never do another 3D cake again,.....but maybe this will change my mind. I hope so because people love them.

KimAZ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KimAZ Posted 7 Oct 2006 , 5:42am
post #11 of 11

I ordered one of her books from ABC about 3 weeks ago and have already made the little gnome/tree stump one. I love the instructions with pictures. Very helpful! Excellent price too!

KimAZ

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%