I'm Still Here

Decorating By tcrema Updated 9 Jul 2005 , 10:09am by tcrema

tcrema Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcrema Posted 9 Jul 2005 , 12:06am
post #1 of 9

Hey I just wanted to let everyone know I've finally posted my cake pictures I've been meaning to do for a while. I also wanted to let you all know that I'm still here, safe, and Thankfully haven't been affected by the terror attacks in London...well not really anyways. We just have to Keep on the lookout and take extra precautions. I hope you like the cakes I've done if not tell me where to improve at...I always need the constructive critisim and the good stuff too icon_biggrin.gif. Going to bed now. Have a great Weekend to all!

8 replies
Seester Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Seester Posted 9 Jul 2005 , 12:10am
post #2 of 9

I'm glad to hear you are safe!

MrsMissey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MrsMissey Posted 9 Jul 2005 , 12:32am
post #3 of 9

..I was watching that on the news all day yesterday...whew...just awful! Glad to hear you are safe. Your cakes llok great, I especially like the light purple one you did, very pretty! Stay safe!

Misska21 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Misska21 Posted 9 Jul 2005 , 12:56am
post #4 of 9

Thank God you weren't affected by that horrible tragedy (well physically anyway)...glad to hear you are safe and sound!

Jess

irisinbloom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
irisinbloom Posted 9 Jul 2005 , 1:53am
post #5 of 9

Glad to hear your okay and your cakes are awesomeicon_smile.gif

cakelady1994 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakelady1994 Posted 9 Jul 2005 , 2:01am
post #6 of 9

I'm glad to hear you are okay and your cakes are real pretty! keep up the good work .

niki_10 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
niki_10 Posted 9 Jul 2005 , 3:36am
post #7 of 9

Glad you're okay. I love your Barbie cake and that you threw some flowers in her hair. That's really creative and pretty! icon_biggrin.gif

edcjenv Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
edcjenv Posted 9 Jul 2005 , 3:51am
post #8 of 9

So glad you weren't hurt! You and your country are in our prayers!

You're cakes are awesome...I especially like the doll cakes...I really liked the military one too...don't remember it's name icon_smile.gif

tcrema Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcrema Posted 9 Jul 2005 , 10:09am
post #9 of 9

Thank you all so much! All your thoughts are appreciated! You guys are my extended family and I love hearing from all of you. I had to send out a mass email to the states for all my family and friends to know we were safe so I thought I had better post it here too! Have a great weekend and Happy Baking

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%