Look At My Penis!

Decorating By spongemomsweatpants Updated 17 Oct 2007 , 5:32am by CrumbCoat

spongemomsweatpants Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
spongemomsweatpants Posted 6 Aug 2007 , 5:08pm
post #1 of 16

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
LOL that was fun to type, more so considering I am a GIRL.
Ok so here is the penis cake I did. It is carott cake with cream chz frosting. I made a sheet cake, torted it put a mini ball for the head and two for the ...well...mini balls icon_lol.gif I made the veins blue so when they cut into it they would get that surprise. This was the easiest and most fun cake I honestly think i have ever done. It is in my gallery under Sandz Birthday Penis
I hope you like it icon_biggrin.gif

http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=880123

15 replies
kbochick Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kbochick Posted 6 Aug 2007 , 8:18pm
post #2 of 16

You're hung like a horse!

spongemomsweatpants Posted 6 Aug 2007 , 8:47pm
post #3 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbochick

mommicakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommicakes Posted 6 Aug 2007 , 9:40pm
post #4 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by spongemomsweatpants

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbochick

OMG!!!!!!!! I am rolling on the floor LMAO, almost peed myself. I just love it!!!!

spongemom..... you certainly outdid yourself on this one. I do think that you didn't have to ask for help at all.

I bet your friend was absolutely speechless!!!!! What a lucky girl to receive this cake.

GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.giftapedshut.giftapedshut.gif

spongemomsweatpants Posted 7 Aug 2007 , 11:56pm
post #5 of 16

Thanks!!! It really was super fun and really really easy to do.

So funny, the client calls me up. She says the cake was a huge hit! They all laughed and laughed. She said all the girls said the cake was super yummy. I said "oh so it was a no boys allowed party?" She said "No, but all the boys were too worried about their manliness to try a peice, so they got stuck with stale chips and no yummy carrot cake for them." icon_rolleyes.gificon_lol.gif

Cynda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cynda Posted 8 Aug 2007 , 3:26am
post #6 of 16

Love the cake

mommicakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommicakes Posted 8 Aug 2007 , 12:00pm
post #7 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by spongemomsweatpants

Thanks!!! It really was super fun and really really easy to do.

So funny, the client calls me up. She says the cake was a huge hit! They all laughed and laughed. She said all the girls said the cake was super yummy. I said "oh so it was a no boys allowed party?" She said "No, but all the boys were too worried about their manliness to try a peice, so they got stuck with stale chips and no yummy carrot cake for them." icon_rolleyes.gificon_lol.gif

icon_razz.gif I bet it was a "HUGE" hit! I loved how it came out. Figures about boys at the party, what a bunch of babies. Stale chips sounds like the right snack. At least the girls had the right idea. tapedshut.gif Looks good, will be pretty hard to top that one.

Carson Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Carson Posted 28 Aug 2007 , 4:21am
post #8 of 16

I love your penis! LOL!

teenteen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
teenteen Posted 30 Aug 2007 , 3:57am
post #9 of 16

I have just gotten a call for my first penis cake. I can only hope it will look that nice and realistic.

spongemomsweatpants Posted 30 Aug 2007 , 12:14pm
post #10 of 16

LOL I get it "HARD to TOP that one"...lol icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
THanks so much everyone it really was super fun to do
Teenteen..pm me if you need any help, you are going to be shocked at how easy it is to do.. thumbs_up.gif

pinkbox Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pinkbox Posted 1 Sep 2007 , 8:29pm
post #11 of 16

Just looove your penis... it must have been a Ball to make... (or two) LOL icon_cry.gificon_surprised.giftapedshut.gif

pastrygirl33 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pastrygirl33 Posted 7 Sep 2007 , 4:34am
post #12 of 16

Hi, I'm new on this site but I am totally addicted. I love it. Your Penis cake is absolutley gorgeous. I've yet to make one but will very soon! I just hope it will be half as beautiful as yours. The vein idea is great!

spongemomsweatpants Posted 7 Sep 2007 , 3:13pm
post #13 of 16

awe thanks so much everyone. It really was soooooo easy to do. If you need any help just shoot me a pm and I'd be glad to ffer any advice I can thumbs_up.gif

Monilynn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Monilynn Posted 10 Sep 2007 , 9:50am
post #14 of 16

ROFL Made me laugh ! You did a great job =o giggles!

BabyC1985 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BabyC1985 Posted 1 Oct 2007 , 9:13am
post #15 of 16

your penis is amazing. what a great job

CrumbCoat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CrumbCoat Posted 17 Oct 2007 , 5:32am
post #16 of 16

I just got my cherry popping order of my first penis cake. It's for a client's sister and wants it as funny as possible. I am thinking to go cartoonish and I hope that she will like it since it wont be as realistic is yours was!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%