Business Plan

Business By crablegs Updated 6 Aug 2007 , 9:32pm by spongemomsweatpants

crablegs Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crablegs Posted 6 Aug 2007 , 1:51am
post #1 of 5

I was wondering is anyone out there have an example of a business plan that they wouldn't mind sharing. I need to get one ready for the bank but I am afraid that I will forget something.

4 replies
indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 6 Aug 2007 , 2:27am
post #2 of 5

PM me your email. Understand these are not put together overnight and unless you have a very strong accounting background, you will need an accountant or CPA to help with this: Break even point analysis and chart, pro-forma income statement for the next 3-5 years, projected start up costs, etc.

brownsugar1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brownsugar1 Posted 6 Aug 2007 , 9:24pm
post #3 of 5

If you want to invest in Business Plan Pro ($99.99) software. It is very good, and can help you set-up your busineess plan step by step. But if you PM me, I can find a sample copy for you.

Also, I would check out SBA(small business association) and the SBDC (small business development center), they have some sample business plans in there libary onsight.

brownsugar1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brownsugar1 Posted 6 Aug 2007 , 9:29pm
post #4 of 5

Here is a link to a Bakery Business Plan sample:

http://www.bplans.com/spv/3145/index.cfm?affiliate=sba

spongemomsweatpants Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
spongemomsweatpants Posted 6 Aug 2007 , 9:32pm
post #5 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownsugar1

If you want to invest in Business Plan Pro ($99.99) software. It is very good, and can help you set-up your busineess plan step by step. But if you PM me, I can find a sample copy for you.

Also, I would check out SBA(small business association) and the SBDC (small business development center), they have some sample business plans in there libary onsight.

i totally agree business plan pro is awesome. I got it and have never looked back. Good luck to you writing up a Business plan was a long and ugly task and my hubby is a cpa..lol

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%