Colette Peters At Notter School

Decorating By ibmoser Updated 1 Oct 2006 , 7:15pm by cindww

ibmoser Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ibmoser Posted 30 Sep 2006 , 3:43pm
post #1 of 5

I was first on the waiting list for an October 4-day school by Colette Peters at Notter School in Orlando. They called me Thursday to say there had been a cancellation icon_surprised.gif. I am sooooooo excited icon_biggrin.gif . Someoe who has had her classes and/or been to the Notter school, please stoke my fire icon_lol.gif And, are there any must-see cake-toy stores or bakeries in the Orlando area? My guardian angel has been working overtime.....

4 replies
peacockplace Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
peacockplace Posted 30 Sep 2006 , 6:17pm
post #2 of 5

Don't have any tips... but I'm going to be in that class too! I can't wait. I have to admit that I'm a little nervous. I don't want her to think "What's this girl doing here" icon_biggrin.gif

ibmoser Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ibmoser Posted 30 Sep 2006 , 6:24pm
post #3 of 5

Hot Dawggies - a CC'er will be there! Have no fear - I will be the bumpkin of the class icon_lol.gif

Irene

cake2decorate Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cake2decorate Posted 30 Sep 2006 , 6:28pm
post #4 of 5

How exciting! Colette does totally awsome cakes, I know you will learn lots of tips... and get many new ideas. Please share with us when you get back icon_smile.gif

cindww Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cindww Posted 1 Oct 2006 , 7:15pm
post #5 of 5

You guys are really lucky..Zamode (from this site) and I were lucky to take a class with her in NJ back in June. Don't be nervous..you'll see, she's such a normal, down-to-earth person..I was scared walking in, too, though! And I am a beginner so was worried she was going to think I sucked. But she doesn't judge your skill level at all. I don't know what class you're taking but make sure you ask lots of questions! She is happy to show you anything, you really have to ask!
Oh, and tell her Cindy from NJ says hi! icon_smile.gif

Cindy

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%