What Size Of Edible Image Can You Do ???

Decorating By sue65 Updated 2 Oct 2006 , 2:57pm by Phoov

sue65 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sue65 Posted 29 Sep 2006 , 8:59pm
post #1 of 8

Hi

I think my title say all !!

I don't have a printer for that so I have to go in a store to print my pictures. They tell me they only can print 8 inches X 10 inches ...

Sometimes I would like to have a bigger picture and I would like to know if it is possible and where do you go for that. If I don't have this place around me, I will buy one for my use.

Thanks in advance and have a good day

7 replies
doescakestoo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
doescakestoo Posted 29 Sep 2006 , 9:04pm
post #2 of 8

So I have only seen the 8 x 10 and I worked at a bakery. I have only seen the 8 x 10 blank sheets or cup cake size for orders. Sorry no help here.

Phoov Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Phoov Posted 29 Sep 2006 , 9:13pm
post #3 of 8

My system prints the size you've mentioned...but LISA on this site is very knowledgable on the subject. Also, Icing Images is a website where systems are sold and questions answered. Also Kopycakes.... Good luck!

loriemoms Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
loriemoms Posted 29 Sep 2006 , 9:53pm
post #4 of 8

I have printed larger images that I cut in half and printed one half on one piece and the other half on another piece! You have to be very careful in lining up everything perfect, but the seams show very little..The CD cake in my gallery was a larger cake that I did from two sheets..

cryssi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cryssi Posted 29 Sep 2006 , 9:58pm
post #5 of 8

you can definitely use the larger format printers...kopykake has the info and frosting sheets...

sue65 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sue65 Posted 2 Oct 2006 , 12:15pm
post #6 of 8

Thank you very much for the info

Have a good day

CShields Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CShields Posted 2 Oct 2006 , 12:53pm
post #7 of 8

I print legal size (7 1/2" x 13") transfers and have my own website, if you are interested (www.designingwoman.biz). You also might be interested in the fact that I make/sell quite a number of different shaped edible transfers. Please contact me if you are interested. icon_lol.gif

Phoov Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Phoov Posted 2 Oct 2006 , 2:57pm
post #8 of 8

Oh wow......CShields is a great source too! Totally forgot to mention her (Hi Connie~ sorry!). A business mind!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%