How To Make A Cookie Bouquet?

Baking By aminaz Updated 4 Aug 2007 , 3:35pm by aminaz

aminaz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aminaz Posted 2 Aug 2007 , 4:58pm
post #1 of 10

how do you keep the cookie on sticks to stand firmly without moving in the pot? i wana make a cookie bouquet so i want to know how its done? i want to give one as a birthday present so i would like to do it perfectly! thumbs_up.gif

9 replies
KarensCookies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KarensCookies Posted 2 Aug 2007 , 5:06pm
post #2 of 10

I have a little tutorial on my site that shows how I do it. Check it out and if you have any questions let me know.

http://www.karenscookies.net/shop/cookie-projects-cookie-pot-arrangement/info_45.html

Cassie1686 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cassie1686 Posted 2 Aug 2007 , 5:06pm
post #3 of 10

oh there is a great link on this . . . . let me find it . . . . .

DCHall Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DCHall Posted 2 Aug 2007 , 5:10pm
post #4 of 10

I used some floral foam in the bottom of my pot and pushed the sticks in. It worked really well.

Cassie1686 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cassie1686 Posted 2 Aug 2007 , 5:10pm
post #5 of 10

http://www.karenscookies.net/shop/cookie-projects-baking-cookie-pops/info_46.html

this is karenscookies website, she is a CC member and there is sooo much great info about cookies and cookie boquets on her site, also this is a great tutorial from CC about decorating:

http://www.cakecentral.com/article54-How-To-Bake--Decorate-Cookies.html

the NFSC is the best recipe, it tastes great and keeps it shape, I have heard that Karen's white chocolate cookies are fantastic too but I have not tried yet

JRAE33 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JRAE33 Posted 2 Aug 2007 , 5:11pm
post #6 of 10

KarensCookies- I love your site! I've had it bookmarked for awhile now. I just have one question...when you put the cookies in the bouquet, it doesn't appear that you individually wrap them. My question, then, is how long will the cookies stay fresh if wrapped only in the big cellophane around the whole bouquet? TIA. Jodie

GeminiRJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GeminiRJ Posted 3 Aug 2007 , 5:33pm
post #7 of 10

I wrap each ccokie individually and never wrap the entire bouquet. The cookies should stay fresh for about a week.

KarensCookies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KarensCookies Posted 3 Aug 2007 , 6:38pm
post #8 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRAE33

KarensCookies- ...when you put the cookies in the bouquet, it doesn't appear that you individually wrap them. My question, then, is how long will the cookies stay fresh if wrapped only in the big cellophane around the whole bouquet? TIA. Jodie

If I need the bouquet to last for a week or so I'll wrap each cookie individually, but most of the time, I don't bother, and just wrap the whole bouquet in a cellophane bag. I'm comfortable with it being like that for 3 or 4 days.

aminaz Posted 4 Aug 2007 , 3:31pm
post #9 of 10

thanks everyone for replying! it was very helpful!

aminaz Posted 4 Aug 2007 , 3:35pm
post #10 of 10

wow! karenscookies your website is excellent! its so helpful!thank you for referring it to me

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%