So You Think You Can Dance

Lounge By imartsy Updated 22 Aug 2007 , 3:42pm by nikisbakin

imartsy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
imartsy Posted 15 Aug 2007 , 12:49pm
post #31 of 41

I thought Lauren was waaaay better than Lacey. All Lacey does in her solos is some kicks and shake her booty in the camera...... I think she went through just on sex appeal. I definitely like Sabra, so I'm glad she made it- I hope she wins. I think it'll come down to the guys again - Danny vs. Neil. And Neil seems to have more of a personality - so I'm thinking he'll win. But I'd really really like Sabra to win instead. We need a girl to win once!

imartsy Posted 17 Aug 2007 , 1:42am
post #32 of 41

Ooh ooh they're so so close! I wanna go see the tour so badly.... I am going to see American Idol's tour tomorrow night. I might have to save up and try to get tickets to this tour though - I know I'd love it icon_smile.gif They're all so amazing.....

Go Sabra Go! I hope she wins!

emf7701 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
emf7701 Posted 17 Aug 2007 , 3:23am
post #33 of 41

WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Congrats SABRA!!!!! icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif So glad she won!!!!!!

imartsy Posted 17 Aug 2007 , 3:24am
post #34 of 41

YEAH SABRA YEAH!!!!!

dydemus Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dydemus Posted 17 Aug 2007 , 1:28pm
post #35 of 41

I'm glad Sabra won. I think Neil was my second favorite (well, Pasha was my favorite favorite). icon_smile.gif

tasty_treats Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tasty_treats Posted 17 Aug 2007 , 5:14pm
post #36 of 41

I'm also so excited that Sabra won. I was actually surprised to see Danny as the runner up.... I thought Neil would have had more votes than Danny based on the screaming girls in the audience.

It was a well put-together show with some of my favorite dances being shown again. The dumb part was when Kat and Nigel "danced". I thought they really were going to so this little cartoon thing was a definite let down. Oh well, I'm just glad Sabra won in the end!

mommachris Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommachris Posted 18 Aug 2007 , 3:51pm
post #37 of 41

very satisfied with the outcome. The people got it right !!

Nice tho see some of the old dances again but poor b-girl Sara ( i think) danced like 7 times in one night including the group numbers...bet she was wiped out!

Congrats to Sabra...well deserved! thumbs_up.gif

Now we have to wait until next year for a whole new batch of dancers to get to love and admire. icon_cry.gif

Mommachris

Daisys_Cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Daisys_Cakes Posted 19 Aug 2007 , 10:19pm
post #38 of 41

Oh my gosh if I had known that they were going to start at 8 and do all the best dances again that night I would had totally started recording before 9:20 ! Oh weel at least I got to see part of Pasha and Sara west coast swing, Sara and Jesus's vagabond dance and Sabra and Niels Jazz rutine. BTW it was really annoying reading all the posts by people who called Niel Nick! Any way I am so happy that Sabra won she was my favorite and I wanted her to win! I hoped Danny would get 2nd place because he is such a beautiful dancer(even though I wanted him to leave every week because I thought he was proud finally at the end I realized he was not when he finally broke through and acted like a normal person). I hoped Lacey would get 4th because she really was not that good. I am also sooo happy that Neil got 3rd he was amazing and well really cute (ok fine I will say what I am really thinking HOT! icon_redface.gificon_redface.gif )! Sabra was awesome I rooted for all the way...You go girl!! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Deborah

Also that Nigel Cat dancewas absolutely retarded! thumbsdown.gifthumbsdown.gifthumbsdown.gif

dydemus Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dydemus Posted 19 Aug 2007 , 10:32pm
post #39 of 41

I know! It would have been nice to see one of the judges get up there and dance - that was so stupid!!!

I wonder where the finalists will end up? It would be great to see them go somewhere further than this show. There was some amazing talent.

Luxe42 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Luxe42 Posted 21 Aug 2007 , 7:34pm
post #40 of 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by emf7701

i love this show! i always feel guilty for sitting on the couch when i watch it.... to have a figure like those girls! *sigh* but i guess being 30 *gulp* and birthing 2 kids will warp your chances of looking svelte again!

No way! Get out and dance! I will be 31 in October and I've had a child and I'm not totally back pre-pregger shape but, I try and stay active and eat right. I gotta say that my favorite workout is to dance. I take hip hop and ballet classes twice a week. I haven't danced in 12 years until recently but I can keep up with the kiddos icon_wink.gif I don't think they even know how old I am icon_confused.gif
Just found out at class last night that there is a workshop coming to Austin with Mia Michaels, Shane Sparks, Wade Robson. etc (can't remember them all) at the end of December. You bet your sweet bottoms I'll be there icon_biggrin.gif

Dancing you can do for life. If you have the heart for it, you will always love it. You are never too old. It invigorates me and breathes energy and life. You are as old as you feel and act. I knew I missed dancing so much, but then I realized that I don't have to be in high school to do it and enjoy it. So I signed up and it's become my joy again!

Go for it! thumbs_up.gif You can do anything you want to.

nikisbakin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nikisbakin Posted 22 Aug 2007 , 3:42pm
post #41 of 41

This is definitely another one of my favorite shows along with AI. I went to the Concert tour last year and I am going again this year!! Can't wait!! I love to dance! Sabra is phenomenal!! So happy that she won..good for her!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%