Asking For Prayer...

Lounge By Dordee Updated 29 Sep 2006 , 1:00pm by bigboots

mom_of_4girls Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mom_of_4girls Posted 28 Sep 2006 , 3:20am
post #31 of 38

I am so sorry.I know what you and your family are going through.My dad just passed away 3 weeks ago.I am still having a really hard time dealing with it.My prayers are with you and your family.

Michelle

auntsushi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
auntsushi Posted 28 Sep 2006 , 3:29am
post #32 of 38

Charlotte - I will sure keep you and your family in my prayers. May God comfort you during this sad time.

Hugs,
Suzanne

kjt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kjt Posted 28 Sep 2006 , 3:29am
post #33 of 38

Charlotte,
I am so sorry for your loss..God says that He will cover us with His feathers and wings, may you and your family find comfort and rest.
Sincerely,
Kathy

Pootchi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pootchi Posted 28 Sep 2006 , 12:26pm
post #34 of 38

I know how you feel, I lost my grandfather in june. He wasn't my blood grandfather but it's the only I knew, and loved him so much!
So I'm sending prayers and hugs towards you!!!!

((((((((((((big hugs))))))))))))))

bkdcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bkdcakes Posted 28 Sep 2006 , 12:38pm
post #35 of 38

Sorry for your loss! May God's hand comfort you & your family at this time.

Dordee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dordee Posted 29 Sep 2006 , 3:06am
post #36 of 38

You all never cease to amaze me. It is a wonderful feeling to know that some very special people all over the U.S.A are praying for my family. Today was a little better. It just the habits that are so hard to break. I have found myself looking at the clock these past three mornings to check the time because I always called him at 9:00 or 9:30 in the morning to check on him. I don't mean to make you all sad by reading my posts but it has always made me feel better to be able to write about things rather than actually talk face to face with someone about them. Again, God bless you all.
Charlotte

DIVINECAKES Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DIVINECAKES Posted 29 Sep 2006 , 12:52pm
post #37 of 38

Accept my sympathy for your loss. I pray that God Almighty will give you the strength to bear the loss. God will keep you and your family and give you peace.

bigboots Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bigboots Posted 29 Sep 2006 , 1:00pm
post #38 of 38

I'm so sorry for your loss.You and your family
will be in my prayers.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%