I Am Counting Those Chickens Baby!!!!

Business By spongemomsweatpants Updated 1 Aug 2007 , 2:24pm by hsmomma

spongemomsweatpants Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
spongemomsweatpants Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 11:30pm
post #31 of 42

By the way you all are invited to my Grand Opening, those of you who can make it. I know some do come this way from time to time, I'd love to see you.

and just as a side note to all of your who are jealous...thanks that's sweet but trust me if I told you how much my mortgage is going to be on this business you would NOT be jealous any more icon_eek.gificon_surprised.gificon_eek.gif

step0nmi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
step0nmi Posted 1 Aug 2007 , 2:08am
post #32 of 42

OMG! This sounds sooo amazing! Things ARE happening fast! I am so happy for you though! I am excited with you! I want to know every detail!!! (to live vicariously through you! LOL)

mommicakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommicakes Posted 1 Aug 2007 , 2:11am
post #33 of 42

icon_redface.gif spongemom.. I am a little jealous too. (I'll get over it)!!

BUT....

More than that, I am just way so excited for you. I cannot wait to see you behind your counter, in ALL your glory.

I expect an invitation, on a CAKEBALL for the grand opening!!!! Then we can talk about that OTHER cake we have to make. icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Once again, I'm happy for you, Your town is LUCKY to have someone like you there to offer what you do.

snarkybaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
snarkybaker Posted 1 Aug 2007 , 2:25am
post #34 of 42

Congrats...and happy construction.

AuntieElle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AuntieElle Posted 1 Aug 2007 , 2:39am
post #35 of 42

CONGRATS!!!!!! Love Bites, Love it!

Elle

GI Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GI Posted 1 Aug 2007 , 2:58am
post #36 of 42

icon_biggrin.gif I'm doing the Chair Dance now for you!!! Whoo hoo! party.gif

spongemomsweatpants Posted 1 Aug 2007 , 4:23am
post #37 of 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommicakes

BUT....

More than that, I am just way so excited for you. I cannot wait to see you behind your counter, in ALL your glory.

I expect an invitation, on a CAKEBALL for the grand opening!!!! Then we can talk about that OTHER cake we have to make. icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Once again, I'm happy for you, Your town is LUCKY to have someone like you there to offer what you do.

Oh I sooo can't wait!!! we are gonna have some good old fashion cakeball throwing fun let me tell you

spongemomsweatpants Posted 1 Aug 2007 , 4:24am
post #38 of 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by step0nmi

OMG! This sounds sooo amazing! Things ARE happening fast! I am so happy for you though! I am excited with you! I want to know every detail!!! (to live vicariously through you! LOL)

awwe you are so sweet, you bet you all will get the step by step stuff. I am just so glad that I have some many wonderful cakeheads to share this excitment with!!

spongemomsweatpants Posted 1 Aug 2007 , 4:25am
post #39 of 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by GI

icon_biggrin.gif I'm doing the Chair Dance now for you!!! Whoo hoo! party.gif

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
the chair dance...lol I love it!!

DoniB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DoniB Posted 1 Aug 2007 , 4:45am
post #40 of 42

congrats!!!! I can only imagine how thrilled you are right now!!!! I was wondering what was going on with your situation!! So glad it's turned out well!!!!! Woohoo!!!!

mommicakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommicakes Posted 1 Aug 2007 , 11:26am
post #41 of 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by spongemomsweatpants

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommicakes

BUT....

Oh I sooo can't wait!!! we are gonna have some good old fashion cakeball throwing fun let me tell you

RIGHT ON spongemom... icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_lol.gif I'm there!!!!!

hsmomma Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hsmomma Posted 1 Aug 2007 , 2:24pm
post #42 of 42

I'm so thrilled for you!!!!!! Hooray!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%