So How's The Waiting Going For Us Ka Mixer People?

Decorating By cakeatopia Updated 3 Aug 2007 , 2:57am by cakeatopia

cakeatopia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeatopia Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 1:48pm
post #1 of 9

One more week(supposedly) and mine should be in. After the posts in the other thread, not sure about that but I am willing to wait. What color did everyone get and when are you are suppposed to get it? I have some wicked allergies that started a day after I ordered mine so I really am in no mood to bake anyways(I am a home baker),but I am getting close to *needing* to bake--it has been so long since anyone has asked me to.

8 replies
lilmisscantbewrg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lilmisscantbewrg Posted 1 Aug 2007 , 5:42am
post #2 of 9

Mine should be in soon. I've ordered Lime and Mango. They'll fit right in with Chrome and the baby 4 1/2 qt white icon_smile.gif I hate waiting..I'm going to call Lowe's in the am to see if they're ready.

AuntieElle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AuntieElle Posted 1 Aug 2007 , 5:50am
post #3 of 9

it'll be around christmas when mine comes on. boooooo. thats okay , i got a great deal on it!

elle

ribbitfroggie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ribbitfroggie Posted 1 Aug 2007 , 5:52am
post #4 of 9

I ordered mine on the 22nd and got the call yesterday that it was in....brushed in metallic chrome.

miriel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
miriel Posted 1 Aug 2007 , 6:40am
post #5 of 9

Mine's copper so hopefully I'll see it before the New Year icon_lol.gif

Got my Tangerine one from BB&B yesterday.

Suebee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Suebee Posted 3 Aug 2007 , 2:26am
post #6 of 9

I live in PA, went right up to the counter at Lowes appliances, ordered it at night and had it less than a week.

CourtneysCustomCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CourtneysCustomCakes Posted 3 Aug 2007 , 2:42am
post #7 of 9

Ok I probably should know this but was there a special deal on KA's? What is it and where do I find out about them? I have one that I inherited from my grandfather, but I think it would be a good idea to have another one.

C.C.C.

aoliveira Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aoliveira Posted 3 Aug 2007 , 2:46am
post #8 of 9

Yeah, I thought you could just go to BBB or Williams-Sonoma and buy one right off the shelf. Am I missing something??

cakeatopia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeatopia Posted 3 Aug 2007 , 2:57am
post #9 of 9

You can go anywhere and get one, but Lowes had a deal recently where the Artisan 5qt one was $150. Some say it was an ad error while there are others that said it was a special deal between KA and Lowes. I ordered the brushed nickel and I am hearing on CC that they are MAJORLY backordered. I can wait. And wait. And wait!!! Probably find one at a yard sale this weekend--lol

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%