Does Anyone Order From Country Kitchen Sweetart?

Decorating By singsing Updated 1 Aug 2007 , 3:28am by coldtropics

singsing Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
singsing Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 1:32am
post #1 of 21

They are the cheapest I have found and I need supplies for a class by this friday. Are they reliable at shipping and quantity?

20 replies
VACakelady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
VACakelady Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 4:55am
post #2 of 21

Extremely reliable and the best customer service ever. You will find many people here order from them and it's definitely worth it. Don't hesitate to purchase your supplies there.

okieinalaska Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
okieinalaska Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 6:04am
post #3 of 21

I ordered from them once a while ago and I was very happy. : )

mbelgard Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mbelgard Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 1:11pm
post #4 of 21

I've ordered a few times and will again.

rezzygirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rezzygirl Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 1:59pm
post #5 of 21

Excellent! One of the best online!

-Rezzy

BakingGirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BakingGirl Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 2:02pm
post #6 of 21

I always use Country Kitchen, they are the best! Best customer service ever, and their shipping is fast.

mariej162 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mariej162 Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 2:05pm
post #7 of 21

I have ordered from them twice and their shipping is fast. Great customer service. I am in St. Lucia

peytonsmommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
peytonsmommy Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 2:05pm
post #8 of 21

I just ordered from them last week and they had really fast shipping (note that I'm only about 2 1/2 hours from their store though).

shalderman Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shalderman Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 2:08pm
post #9 of 21

thumbs_up.gif Great to know - I'd been looking at their stuff and its good to know they are a reliable source

2sdae Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2sdae Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 2:12pm
post #10 of 21

I cannot say enough about them, as you can see seems everyone else feels the same.

Katskakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Katskakes Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 2:18pm
post #11 of 21

LOVE them!! would definately recommend them to anyone.
I also agree their shipping is fast and their costumer service is just wonderful. You want to keep going back to them.

ghghgh Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ghghgh Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 2:28pm
post #12 of 21

I go to their store in Fortwayne Indiana about once a month and I have also ordered by phone. I have been very pleased with their service. Recently I found Deco Pac and their prices are Very cheap, I have not ordered from them, has any one else and is it a good reliable source?

tnuty Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tnuty Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 2:33pm
post #13 of 21

It seems like everyone here seems to like them, I never ordered from them I go to pfiel & Holing www.cakedeco.com but I went to country kitchen to compare prices and satin Ice 20 lbs at country kitchen is 75.00 and I pay 58.00 at phiefl and holling and usually get it in 2 days... Just thought you might like to know that.. Of course it depends on what you are looking for.

singsing Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
singsing Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 2:33pm
post #14 of 21

Thank you. I called and placed an order this morning. The lady was very helpful and nice. Their prices are very good.

tyty Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tyty Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 2:38pm
post #15 of 21

I placed an order Tuesday and got it on Friday, they are just great.

MacsMom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MacsMom Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 3:19pm
post #16 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnuty

It seems like everyone here seems to like them, I never ordered from them I go to pfiel & Holing www.cakedeco.com but I went to country kitchen to compare prices and satin Ice 20 lbs at country kitchen is 75.00 and I pay 58.00 at phiefl and holling and usually get it in 2 days... Just thought you might like to know that.. Of course it depends on what you are looking for.

I do like CK, but I also found www.IntoTheOven.com where 20 lbs of Satin Ice is $49.99! But their shipping fees vary by area code (there is a calculator on their "cart" page) and to ship 20lbs to my area code it's $18
That's why I was afraid to order from www.CakeDeco.com - they won't give you a shipping cost until it's ready to be sent and there is a $50 minimum order (I even called to get an approximate shipping quote and they wouldn't give me one).

FrostinGal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FrostinGal Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 5:13pm
post #17 of 21

Another happy customer of Country Kitchen! I ordered from them because they had the cocoa transfer sheets I wanted, without the heat disclaimer. I also ended up ordering a lot of other stuff for my DD's sweet 16 cake. I was surprised that shipping wasn't as expensive as I thought it would be. I got it in about a week.

fooby Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fooby Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 5:30pm
post #18 of 21

They are fantabulous!!! thumbs_up.gif

miriel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
miriel Posted 1 Aug 2007 , 3:11am
post #19 of 21

I order from them a lot. They have lots of neat goodies, ship fast and customer service is excellent.

jackie64 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jackie64 Posted 1 Aug 2007 , 3:28am
post #20 of 21

I love them and the customer service is great. I had one order where the plastic wrap was cut open and they shipped me another one with no questions.

coldtropics Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
coldtropics Posted 1 Aug 2007 , 3:28am
post #21 of 21

i agree they are great.. the shipping is alittle expensive inmy opinion.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%