Why O Why?

Lounge By TooCuteRose Updated 4 Aug 2007 , 1:27pm by OhMyGoodies

TooCuteRose Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TooCuteRose Posted 30 Jul 2007 , 6:05pm
post #1 of 18

Are parent's that should be parent's have children? I'm watching the news and they are talking about all of these children were killed. 4 infants and a 3 yr old.
And good people like me can't have children? I know there's adoption and I fully intend on adopting. I just can't get my pretty little head around this.

17 replies
indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 30 Jul 2007 , 6:55pm
post #2 of 18

I know .... it never seems fair does it. When I watch our local news, there are too many stories about boyfriends who are killing babies. I am screaming at the TV, asking "what the he** is wrong with you!! Why are you allowing this kind of man around your children!"

Before my third (last) child, I had 2 miscarriages. I was never 'jealous' of any co-workers who got pregnant during this time .... except one young lady who in my opinion was one of the worst moms in the world. She was the only one that affected me to the point of tears on why SHE could have another child and I couldn't.

You need a license and a permit to make a cake for a dollar for someone, but you can shoot out babies no matter what kind of filthy, idiotic embecile you are.

My comfort is that there is a special place in Hell for people who harm children.

mezzaluna Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mezzaluna Posted 30 Jul 2007 , 7:00pm
post #3 of 18

As I always say...

Just because you CAN have children doesn't necessarily mean that you SHOULD.

OhMyGoodies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
OhMyGoodies Posted 30 Jul 2007 , 8:43pm
post #4 of 18

I too have had a miscarriage and am beginning to think my only child was a true miracle and the docs were right that I'm not meant to have children... my niece is pregnant possibly by a man that beat the crud out of her youngest daughter (3 or 4 yrs old) she is a horrible mother... doesn't care about her kids at all but does love them. She is never home with them her mother always has them and every time their dad comes to get them she's off with the abusive boyfriend. She doesn't care about them at all!!! and is totally making really bad decisions about her life as well as the kind of life she's giving her children and some how for some unknown reason God let her become pregnant again.... I just don't understand it...

We are stable and have a house and hubby has a solid job that pays great and our daughter it taken very good care of... and yet I can't get pregnant....

His ex-wife is another example of someone who shouldn't have kids.... she's abused them verbally and physically and allowed their daughter to be sexually abused and never did anything about any of it.... her own kids have tried to kill her and instead of seeing that she's done something wrong to make them feel like that... she blames it on my husband who at the time wasn't allowed to see them (she choose that not him she took them from him for 6 years he didn't see them until last year...) so now that they are in their teens they are telling anyone who will listen how she treats them and they want to live with their dad and so on and instead of agreeing to it like we had planned before they aren't coming to live with us they will go into a military school before they come here she says....

So again why can someone like that be allowed (in God's eyes) to have not one but 4 children 1 of which she doesn't even have custody of because she'd had rather have a car then a child.... why!? lol...

Brickflor Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Brickflor Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 4:14am
post #5 of 18

I had 2 miscarriages, one before my firstborn, one after, and each of my pregnancies have been problem pregnancies. I was pretty angry with God at the onset of both miscarriages but a couple of things helped me get through. First was God's response to Job chap. 38: "Who is this that darkens my counsel with words without knowledge? Brace yourself like a man; I will question you, and you shall answer me. Where were you when I laid the earth's foundation? Tell me, if you understand." We can't understand why these things happen, all you can do is know the God knows why they happen and knows what will come. "Be still and know that I am God."
Another thing was to remember that in the Bible, the woman who had the hardest time having children gave birth to truly special people-John the Baptist, Joseph, Isaac, the list goes on and on. If these women hadn't had to pray and ask God for those children, would they have been so special? It's not always the case, but because of what I've been through to get each of my babies, I KNOW I was meant to have them and they are a blessing.
Sorry this is so long, just wanted to share icon_smile.gif

OhMyGoodies Posted 31 Jul 2007 , 12:28pm
post #6 of 18

I'm not sure if this is the same news story you're speaking of but I heard about it from a friend yesterday afternoon and then watched it on the 11 o'clock news last night and I literally vomitted.

A woman in Ocean City MD, not too far from my home, was taken to the ER with stomach pains, upon examination they found the umbilical cord and plasenta still intact and inside her. They had an office stand guard outside her room and they got a search warrant and searched her home, they found a 36 week (pregnancy) old child/fetus wrapped in a towel and under the toilet or toilet seat maybe... (she told them she gave birth to a severly deformed and deceased baby so she flushed it down the toilet).. The continued searching her home and found in her bedroom closet, a box which contained two more fetus' and yet another one in a trailer/camper outside. The police notified the news media that they found "one garbage bag containing a liquid type substance and upon further investigation it was found to be a placenta and fetus still intact"..... They spent the rest of day light yesterday digging up her yard looking for more but at nightfall were unable to locate anymore at that time, and returned this morning at 7:30 Am to continue searching with the cadaver dogs again.

People like this make me embarassed to live around here. I can only imagine how her family and friends and neighbors feel.

She is reported to have 4 "grown" children (grown meaning 8-18 years old) and her neighbors when questioned how they didn't know she was pregnant reported back that she was heavy set and you couldn't really tell but one neighbor said last night that she noticed she had infact put on some weight and mentioned it to the woman asking her if she was infact pregnant and she said "No it's water weight I guess I need to diet again" and that was the end of it and now this!....

It's just extremely sickening that someone can do that and live with themselves... and keep them in their home and not give them a proper burial. I understand that some people do not bury children of miscarriages as I didn't but I was only 6-8 weeks along and there wasn't anything to bury at that stage. But at 36 weeks of pregnancy there was obviously enough to bury if it was enough to hide in the closet and everywhere else.

Sorry this is a little indepth in details but the news released all this to the public so I figured it'd be ok to repeat it.... I'm sure you can read a story on it on my local news channels websites incase I got some of the details wrong... the news I saw it on was www.wjz.com .

cakemommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakemommy Posted 1 Aug 2007 , 4:45am
post #7 of 18

That is the most sickening thing I have ever heard!!! I can't understand it either. So many couples out there want to have children of their own but can't and then some that have children that shouldn't because of such a young age or just have no business being parents.

Just in my area, last week there was a young father, 19 yrs old that beat his 4 months old son to death. He and the baby's mother got into a fight and she went outside to have a smoke icon_confused.gif and "cool off", meanwhile he went into the baby's bedroom and took his frustration out on his son. His actions resulted in broken ribs and a lacerated liver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How absolutely horrible is that. OMG!!!!!!!! I just cried for the baby. This poor baby had no idea what kind of world he was brought into. It's just a shame, a real shame!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy

OhMyGoodies Posted 1 Aug 2007 , 12:15pm
post #8 of 18

Yes it is Amy it's horrible! Me and my friend were talking yesterday about this local woman and we both swear she looks so darn familier but we just can't place it... neither of us used her taxi service when we were in OC but it seems like she is familier because she was around here at one point... I dunno.. it's just scary how close this crap is hittin home. Normally you hear about this on the news like the lady way back that drove her car into the water drowning her children and they said it was PPD or something... we never thought anything would hit this close to home... just horrible!

michellenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellenj Posted 1 Aug 2007 , 7:01pm
post #9 of 18

I, too am in the unfortunate group of miscarriage moms.

The world is a sad, mysterious place sometimes. A close friend of mine ttc and found out she was perimenopausal, so they started adoption. Four different times they found adoptive mothers in pitiful situations that let her keep the baby and took it back on the day that the adoption became final. One was a woman in Iowa, living in a homeless shelter with her four other kids. Eventually, they did adopt, but her marriage is a mess because of all of the stress of fertility treatments and financial strain of it all.

lynda-bob Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lynda-bob Posted 2 Aug 2007 , 1:17am
post #10 of 18

I'm sorry toocuteroses... But you will be a savior and second chance for some child when you do adopt. It's very hard to understand these things. My best friend and her hubby are unable to have children and they wanted one so badly. Tried clinics and everything... It's sad.

I made a baby shower cake for my niece's friend (only seventeen) and just heard that last week the boyfriend shook the four month old icon_eek.gif . The poor baby is in critical condition and he's in jail... I just don't understand, either...

keri0323 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
keri0323 Posted 3 Aug 2007 , 6:15pm
post #11 of 18

how can they do that? I miscarried at 11 wks after my 1st dd I cried so much and got so depressed, I don't get how they can be that emotionaless about losing a child, I was blessed w/dd #2 16 months ago, a baby is the most sinless thing on this earth, I just don't get it, that woman in the news should be charged for all of it. Each fetus was a baby. I just hate to see my kids get hurt but to do that to them or let that be down is just awful. I'm sorry for all you who can't have childern but the Good Lord will bless you with one or more, you will be that strong point in that childs llife.

manderfrog Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
manderfrog Posted 3 Aug 2007 , 8:09pm
post #12 of 18

Has anyone heard an update on the woman with all the dead babies? Do they think she killed them or were they stillborn? Either way what a horrible, horrible thing!

On another note, I work with boys at a Boot Camp for juvenile offenders ages 14-18. It is so sad, because so many of them have parents who do not care about them or who involve them in their own illegal activities. I wish that there were some kind of parenting class that all parents could be involved in that could truly teach them to do the basic things that all parents need to learn. Another sad thing about where I work is that so many of my students are already fathers. I have some that are 16 and have TWO kids already. It is so sad.

OhMyGoodies Posted 3 Aug 2007 , 8:33pm
post #13 of 18

I haven't heard any updates that are different then already posted... she's still only being charged 1st degree murder on the last little one... a little boy... I'm thinking that maybe that is solid at this point because it was a 36 week old "fetus" when it was born and from watching other types of shows like CSI and such... you're charged with 1st degree murder if the child takes it's first breath manslaughter if it doesn't but died as a result to you not getting to a hospital and neglecting the pregnancy/birth etc resulting in the childs death at birth.... but basically the baby took his first breath I THINK is why they've got a solid charge on her so far...

As for the rest they are still determining if the other 3 fetus' were infact her's. Which says to me that she has at least one daughter living in the house old enough to give birth/get pregnant.... I also know she has a boy... she has 4 children plus her boyfriend all livin in the house with her I know one is a girl and one is a boy I don't know which the other two are sorry... but I know that her bf came home found her bleeding and unresponsive on the bed in their bedroom and called 911.

As for the rest of this thread.... I just don't see how anyone can do that to a child it's heart breaking and if someone can hurt a child they are heartless....

manderfrog Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
manderfrog Posted 3 Aug 2007 , 8:54pm
post #14 of 18

I wonder if this woman has some kind of mental deficiency. Why in the world would you keep getting pregnant if you were not wanting to have children. She could go and get birth control at a clinic. I don't understand.

OhMyGoodies Posted 4 Aug 2007 , 12:13am
post #15 of 18

Exactly! and all the clinics in our area will give you birth control pills free of charge, condoms free of charge, female and male.... everything free no reason for her to do this.

To make this clear before I proceed I won't do it but I don't judge you for doing it... but I refuse... but I don't think any less of any one that has -- my sister has --.... with that said....

There are tons of places in MD that she could've gotten an abortion at there was no need for this.

Also MD has the no questions asked law... you can leave your child - no matter the age - at a hospital ER waiting room, Fire station, or police station. No questions asked. So why would you murder your children when you have all these other avenues?! I just really want to smack the crap outta this woman....

hmarie_73 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hmarie_73 Posted 4 Aug 2007 , 2:30am
post #16 of 18

I live near in Holley, NY (about 6 hours from NYC) <---just to put it in perspective. Yesterday a woman left her 5-month-old son in her car because she "forgot" to drop him off at daycare before she went to work...It was 95 degrees here yesterday...He was in there for over 8 hours and was found dead at the end of her work day?!?!? This was about 45 minutes from me in Wyoming County, Arcade, NY...who "Forgets" to drop off their child?

It's all so unreal! I have 4 children and I couldn't imagine being so preoccupied that I would just not drop them off at daycare...

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 4 Aug 2007 , 2:50am
post #17 of 18

Holy cow! that was an episode of CSI!!!!

Some people are too dumb to breath.

OhMyGoodies Posted 4 Aug 2007 , 1:27pm
post #18 of 18

That reminds me of yet another one that happened in the past few days. Was seen on Headline News channel not sure of a website or anything because I don't want it often.

A woman went to work, didn't have a babysitter, so she locked her 4 yr old I think, and 10 month old I think, (I'm not 100% on the ages but they were both under 6 and one was under 1) locked them in the car for 8 hours while she was working returned to her car to find them both deceased, went home placed them in trash bags, placed them under her kitchen sink, WENT TO ARBY'S FOR FREAKIN DINNER!!!!!!

No clue how she got caught, if someone saw her doing this, or if she finally felt bad after eating and reported it herself... WTF are people thinking!?!!??!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%