Need Ideas On A Marvel Cake...

Decorating By cshelz Updated 30 Jul 2007 , 12:44am by MystiqueFire

cshelz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cshelz Posted 29 Jul 2007 , 10:29pm
post #1 of 5

He loves the Marvel figures. Hulk, spiderman and so on. It is only an 8x2 round? Any ideas? They really don't care which character.

Is Doug around?

Help!!! icon_lol.gif

4 replies
smashcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
smashcakes Posted 29 Jul 2007 , 10:40pm
post #2 of 5

well, you could do a bunch of them standing together on top like they're getting ready to fight the bad guys. or do a search on images and maybe do a fbct. if you did spiderman, you could make it look like a big spiderweb, or the hulk, you could do just the top half of the hulk and make it look like he's coming up out of the cake. i don't know who all goes with marvel, but hopefully this will give you some ideas to start with

cshelz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cshelz Posted 30 Jul 2007 , 12:25am
post #3 of 5

Thanks for your help thumbs_up.gif

adonisthegreek1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adonisthegreek1 Posted 30 Jul 2007 , 12:38am
post #4 of 5

I made my son an 8 in. round Spiderman cake. I frosted it with red buttercream and made a large black spiderweb on top with black coloring and piping gel. My son has a zillion characters laying around so I put Spiderman and Doc Ock on top.

MystiqueFire Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MystiqueFire Posted 30 Jul 2007 , 12:44am
post #5 of 5

Perhaps you could do the marvel logo on top and then around the bottom you could do chocotransfer characters. Sounds like a fun cake!

Although I do like the spiderman idea with the web and then spidey in the middle...

Jasmine

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%