Feeling A Bit Weird

Decorating By missmersh Updated 22 Jul 2005 , 1:29am by SweetCreations

irisinbloom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
irisinbloom Posted 21 Jul 2005 , 7:05pm
post #31 of 33

Well I did the cake after we had a little talk about cheap. He just felt like 35.00 was a big enough price for a full sheet cake with full decorations. I said no way I will even consider 35.00 go to a supermarket because I can't touch it for that, and I explained to him the difference between mine and supermarkets. I posted the picture of the cake in a previous reply to this topic, and I am getting ready to meet him half way to deliver the cake, and at work today we spoke to decide where to meet to pick up the cake he still is trying to want to pay only 35.00, so I told him the price had been set and I could always feed it to the birds, so he better not want anymore cakes because this is his first and last that I will bake for him, sometimes I do stupid things. I didn't really need the order, I just have a hard time saying no until someone like him makes me mad. If he hadn't been hollering cheap cake who knows I might of done it for 35.00 just for the kids. Well I've vented thanks everyone.

alengirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
alengirl Posted 21 Jul 2005 , 7:23pm
post #32 of 33

Don't worry, we're all behind you icon_smile.gif I'm glad you explained the difference to him. Just make a mental note to always be "already booked" if he ever asks you again. Good luck! BTW, The Baseball Field looked GREAT!

SweetCreations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetCreations Posted 22 Jul 2005 , 1:29am
post #33 of 33

icon_mad.gif Omg, Do I need to take the cake and MEET him??? hahahha.. he would wear it before I let him have it for 35.00
I am so sorry he is being such a Jerk.. & I am like you, I would feed it to the birds or the police or someone before I gave it to him for 35.00 geesh.. that might be a 1/2 sheet cake price depending on the time and work.. Wow.. I wanna Slap him silly icon_eek.gif .. where's he live??? icon_surprised.gif hahahaha.. icon_lol.gif geesh the Nerve.. well at least you know how he is and his thinking be TOO busy next time. Ok now that I have vented about this man I dont know.. I guess you can say we SHARE your pain on this. but remember we are Never CHEAP! lmao icon_lol.gificon_razz.gificon_twisted.gif
Have a Great night everyone!
~Sweet~ icon_rolleyes.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%