Yay She Loved Her Cake..

Decorating By Letmebeurdesignr Updated 26 Jul 2007 , 5:02pm by Letmebeurdesignr

Letmebeurdesignr Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Letmebeurdesignr Posted 26 Jul 2007 , 2:18pm
post #1 of 8

i brought the bday cake to work for a coworkers daughter and she loved the cake...she gave me 2 hugs and said it was gorgeous..she was very happy with it...alot of my other coworkers loved the cake to..heresa picture of it in case you didnt see my other thread where i was begging for help...
LL

7 replies
hsmomma Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hsmomma Posted 26 Jul 2007 , 2:47pm
post #2 of 8

Beautiful! Isn't it great to get such a wonderful response? Keep decorating...

BlairsMom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BlairsMom Posted 26 Jul 2007 , 3:13pm
post #3 of 8

Very cute cake I can see why she was happy. I love the flowers on the sides!

step0nmi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
step0nmi Posted 26 Jul 2007 , 3:19pm
post #4 of 8

Your cake is beautiful!!! I LOVE the flowers on the sides! Isn't it great to get such a nice response on a cake when you weren't sure it was going to happen!? I have done this so many times and it always feels great!
You did a wonderful job on your cake!

Staceface81 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Staceface81 Posted 26 Jul 2007 , 3:22pm
post #5 of 8

Did you figure out why they were not sticking??? How did you fix it? I was watching the thread yesterday to see how to fix it in case it happens to me. icon_smile.gif

Letmebeurdesignr Posted 26 Jul 2007 , 4:51pm
post #6 of 8

thanks yall for the compliments..i really appreciate it...i had a rough time w/this....

staceface81, i am not for sure what was going on..i put BC on the cake then stuck the flower to the BC..it still wanted to slide but i had to hold it on and hope for the best..i had made alot of the flowers of all colors but didnt get to use all of them..glad i made alot though because they kept breaking on me and i had extras to spare

snowshoe1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
snowshoe1 Posted 26 Jul 2007 , 4:52pm
post #7 of 8

I don't blame her for loving it - its fantastic and what a great way to give of yourself to bake / decorate for someone!

Letmebeurdesignr Posted 26 Jul 2007 , 5:02pm
post #8 of 8

this was my 1st cake order...i just started wilton cake classes last month ..took course 1 and am in course 2 now...i never did anything dealing w/cake classes before last month..didnt turn out like i really wanted it to but im pleased if the customer is..

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%