Pirate Or Pirate Ship Cake

Decorating By kris2005 Updated 19 Sep 2006 , 12:37am by newtocakes

kris2005 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kris2005 Posted 18 Sep 2006 , 2:21pm
post #1 of 8

Any one has any ideas on a pirate or pirate ship cake can you post pics or pm please.Any ideas or suggestions are welcome

7 replies
auntsushi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
auntsushi Posted 18 Sep 2006 , 2:30pm
post #2 of 8

Hi - I made a pirate ship cake about a month ago for a friend's son's birthday (9) and he LOVED IT. A picture is posted on my pics. Sorry, it's kind of dark. I need to get another picture on there. Feel free to PM me if you want some tips or have any questions. I got the recipe off the internet - just googled "pirate ship cake" ....here is the link:

http://familyfun.go.com/recipes/special/cake/cake_pirateship/

I bought a little Pirates of the Caribbean action figure for the top of the cake and it looked really cute (and then the b'day boy got to keep it for a toy)! It was great. The cake was very easy to make.

Hope this helps.
Suzanne

xandra83 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
xandra83 Posted 19 Sep 2006 , 12:19am
post #3 of 8

http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=coppermine&file=displayimage&meta=allby&uname=xandra83&cat=0&pos=8

Here's one I made for our pastor's son. He loved it. If you have any questions, just pm me. It was pretty easy

zoraya Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
zoraya Posted 19 Sep 2006 , 12:25am
post #4 of 8

I just did one this summer for my son's bday. Its in my pics, called Pirate Party. Got it off the Wilton website I believe.
Zoraya

sweet_as_tisse Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweet_as_tisse Posted 19 Sep 2006 , 12:29am
post #5 of 8

if you type in pirate in the search option most of the pirate ship cakes will come up.

i have a simple one in may photos, if you would like to have a look.

kylie

Feefs Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweet_as_tisse Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweet_as_tisse Posted 19 Sep 2006 , 12:34am
post #7 of 8

fi

your too funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

newtocakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
newtocakes Posted 19 Sep 2006 , 12:37am
post #8 of 8

If you look in my photos I have 2 pirate ships, one that I just made last week. I also have a pirates themed cake that I made for my son. If you need directions for anything I would be happy to help. Hope you find what you are looking for!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%