Where To Buy Colored Chocolate Chips?

Sugar Work By marygonz Updated 18 Jul 2007 , 6:51pm by JenWith

marygonz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
marygonz Posted 18 Jul 2007 , 1:26pm
post #1 of 2

Hi, I really want to decorate chocolate molds with different colors. I had just found the wilton candy melts but I want to think there is something cheaper
Could anyone help me finding out where can I buy this chips or wafers or whatever their name is???
Thank you
Desesperated Mary

1 reply
JenWith Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JenWith Posted 18 Jul 2007 , 6:51pm
post #2 of 2

Make n Mold is another company; usually seen in AC Moore but they are relatively the same price as Wilton (they may go on sale more often then Wilton). Other than those you'll be going into more expensive candy melts, Merckens and such.

The alternative is to buy white melts, CANDY coloring (not regular food coloring or gel colors) and make your own colors. Wilton has some candy colors but country kitchen sweet art has a better selection (www.countrykitchensa.com)

HTH and good luck!

Quote by @%username% on %date%