I Need Ideas For 2 Cakes For 2 Weeks From Now

Decorating By Jen1979 Updated 19 Aug 2007 , 3:17pm by mjpbmf

Jen1979 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jen1979 Posted 17 Jul 2007 , 2:09am
post #1 of 10

icon_confused.gif Both my son's birthday and a family friend's birthday are the week of the 22nd. My son wants a Transformer cake and I have no idea what to do, there will only be about 12 people at his party so it doesn't have to be huge.

Now for the other cake. icon_lol.gif Kinda as a joke our friends want me to do a cake themed around Chucky, from Child's Play. I have no clue what to do.

Any ideas for either one would be VERY much appreciated. Thanks!!!

9 replies
mjpbmf Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mjpbmf Posted 17 Jul 2007 , 5:05am
post #2 of 10

For the "transformer" cake, may want to try to just do a edible image or FBCT. You could probably find a picture on the web if you did a search for transformers and images.

As for Chucky, it would be pretty cool to create the doll out of cake. . . or maybe just his head poking thru the cake like he was coming at you.

Not sure this helps, but I can't sleep and I love wasting time on this website.

Jen1979 Posted 17 Jul 2007 , 4:57pm
post #3 of 10

icon_cool.gif Love the head coming out of the cake idea. Any suggestions on where to start? I think I have the sports ball pan, somewhere, I'll have to check. Would that be a good idea? Thanks for that idea, I was really at a loss!!!!

adawndria Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adawndria Posted 17 Jul 2007 , 5:04pm
post #4 of 10

For Transformers, you could do the Autobot or Decepticon symbols. Pick his favorite or do both.

leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 17 Jul 2007 , 5:06pm
post #5 of 10

I have a transformer cake in my photos if you want a fairly simple idea. You could make it as tall/short, large/small as you needed it to be.

HTH

Sorry no ideas for the other cake

mjpbmf Posted 18 Jul 2007 , 8:16pm
post #6 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen1979

icon_cool.gif Love the head coming out of the cake idea. Any suggestions on where to start? I think I have the sports ball pan, somewhere, I'll have to check. Would that be a good idea? Thanks for that idea, I was really at a loss!!!!

Yeah, that would be a good start. You could even go a step further and create the arms out of rice krispy treats and have them come out of the side of the cake. . . maybe a knife in one arm??? Okay, that would be a pretty freaky cake! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Jen1979 Posted 28 Jul 2007 , 12:14am
post #7 of 10

I uploaded a pic in my pics of my chucky cake.

bisbqueenb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bisbqueenb Posted 28 Jul 2007 , 4:37pm
post #8 of 10

Delightfully evil Jen! Great cake!

Jen1979 Posted 29 Jul 2007 , 1:46am
post #9 of 10

Thanks!!!

mjpbmf Posted 19 Aug 2007 , 3:17pm
post #10 of 10

I just looked at your photos and saw your Chucky cake! It turned out great! How they like it??

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%