Next Food Network Star - Omfgosh.

Lounge By Katskakes Updated 17 Jul 2007 , 11:25am by bluehen92

Katskakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Katskakes Posted 16 Jul 2007 , 12:48pm
post #1 of 9

I was a bit shocked when it all came out about JAG. I thought they were going to let him go on this episode. Glad to see amy back, i'm leaning towards her for being the winner. Something about both girls get to me, but i can like Amy more.

Thoughts?

Kat

8 replies
Karate Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Karate Posted 16 Jul 2007 , 1:57pm
post #2 of 9

I thought Jag was going to go too. I actually hoped he would, his temper is too explosive. Can you imaging having to work for him, something goes wrong and it will be everyone elses fault before he looks to himself, or a way to fix it!

shelbur10 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shelbur10 Posted 17 Jul 2007 , 12:20am
post #3 of 9

Could not believe the bit about JAG!! Did he really think he would get away with lying about graduating culinary school??!!!
I'm happy to see Amy back, too. I don't care much for Rory, I don't know why, there's just something about her that bugs me.

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 17 Jul 2007 , 2:13am
post #4 of 9

Jag has me all mixed up. I think the passion for food is there trapped under a bunch of anger and lies---boy, I hope those rumors are not true.

I can handle Amy but I'm not a big Rory fan.

flavacakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flavacakes Posted 17 Jul 2007 , 2:58am
post #5 of 9

Yeah, I agree with you guys. There is just something about Rory that really bugs me! I'm for Amy.

Momof3boys Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Momof3boys Posted 17 Jul 2007 , 5:29am
post #6 of 9

I don't care for Rory either. You can vote at the website.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show_nf_vote/

AmandaPanda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AmandaPanda Posted 17 Jul 2007 , 5:46am
post #7 of 9

I am with you all as well, something about Rory just gets under my skin.

lynda-bob Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lynda-bob Posted 17 Jul 2007 , 6:56am
post #8 of 9

I don't like either one... icon_sad.gif Of course, I'll watch for the final outcome, but I just really don't care who wins. I just can't see me wanting to watch a show of theirs...I'll admit it if I'm wrong and like whoever's show ultimately, though icon_cool.gif

bluehen92 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bluehen92 Posted 17 Jul 2007 , 11:25am
post #9 of 9

I don't care for either of the girls. I liked Jag only because I liked his food, not his personality, but they absolutely needed to get rid of him because of his stupidity. Why would he think he wouldn't get caught? Stupid! Both of the girls annoy me so I don't really care who wins. I'll watch the first show of theirs, but can't see watching anything after that. Maybe next time.

-Lisa

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%